Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

San Francisco: Progressive Vision for America's Future

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2018

Gladstone said:

I live in a 1 BR on Leavenworth and Sutter. SF is indeed a shithole. It's also blow-your-balls-off-amazing. And terrible. I will tire out at some point but

California is the greatest place on earth. It’s not for everyone. Only highly competitive, successful people. High risk and high reward, but you need to be educated and skilled.

Salem exists for troomps.

Hondo will tell you that this is just one of San Francisco's multiple urban swap meets.
    You sure that's not Eugene?
    Eugene is like a miniature San Francisco, so it definitely could be. Reason# 438 of why I choose not to live there.

In Eugene, we call that the Saturday market.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Gladstone said:

I live in a 1 BR on Leavenworth and Sutter. SF is indeed a shithole. It's also blow-your-balls-off-amazing. And terrible. I will tire out at some point but

California is the greatest place on earth. It’s not for everyone. Only highly competitive, successful people. High risk and high reward, but you need to be educated and skilled.

Gladstone said:

Indeed. Skills and education or gtfo. Next stop: Marion County.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

The new progressive vision, "Build a wall! Build a wall!"
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

But you live in Raceda???

Why are you latching onto SF???

Why are you touting skills that you don't have?

Why are you here?

Nobody likes you.

• Options

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

The new progressive vision, "Build a wall! Build a wall!"
    Only one I know that wants to build a wall is trump. There’s no barrier to entry into California. You do realize that winners win don’t you? Good luck.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

But you live in Raceda???

Why are you latching onto SF???

Why are you touting skills that you don't have?

Why are you here?

Nobody likes you.

I have no idea what your crazy-ranting means. Maybe take a deep breath, calm down and try again?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    San Francisco is simultaneously beautiful and a total shithole depending on what block youre on, but my personal job market is unrivaled here. Moving isn't worth it for people in tech, even with out of control costs.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

That's not very liberal of you.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Earlier this week, the LA Times reminded its readers that California has the highest poverty rate in the nation. Specifically, when using the Census Bureau's most recent" Supplemental Poverty Measure" (SPM), California clocks in with a poverty rate of 20 percent, which places it as worst in the nation.

Dotardcrat Utopia

Yes, and it's Democrat dominated. Democrats care about income inequality and the middle class. Oh wait..no, they don't.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gladstone said:

California is the greatest place on earth. It’s not for everyone. Hook. Only highly competitive, successful people. Line. High risk and high reward, but you need to be educated and skilled. Sinker.

CirrhosisDawg's free fall continues.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

SF is nice for the three hour visit. Then it’s time to GTFO of there.

Same with Seattle.

Portland is good for a day.

Only decent place left on the West Coast is Tacoma. Many women you’d want your daughter to marry. Lots of lunch pails. Earnest hard working folks. J, too.
    You had me at Tacoma. You lost me at J.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

I hate people. I support free markets and free people.
    In California, I vote futilely for Republicans. Their slate was good four years ago.
    Nationally, I vote against whatever tide is prevailing because people are stupid. I voted against trump because humanity has never seen such stupidity. You own it.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

In California, I vote futilely for Republicans. Their slate was good four years ago.
    Nationally, I vote against whatever tide is prevailing because people are stupid. I voted against trump because humanity has never seen such stupidity. You own it.
    I can respect this view.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,831
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

Gladstone said:

I can respect this view.

It thinks Hillary is smart.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

pawz said:

Gladstone said:

I can respect this view.

How did you come to that conclusion? I can make a strong Libertarian argument with this statement.

There is more to the political spectrum than polarity.

HTH
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    does thinking trump is funny and any man who voted for hillary is a massive vagina count as a political opinion?
  • Options
    pawz said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

Gladstone said:

I can respect this view.

How did you come to that conclusion? I can make a strong Libertarian argument with this statement.

There is more to the political spectrum than polarity.

HTH
    Thx @pawz

You have not nor ever will read a pro Hillary post from me.

Trump is a dipshit.

There’s a lot of room in between.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2018

Gladstone said:

This line of thinking explains your mostly shitty taste in music too. Sometimes the tide is right, sometimes it's wrong. Going against the grain for its own sake is FS. Just like you.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gladstone said:

Hondo will tell you that this is just one of San Francisco's multiple urban swap meets.</blockquo

Looks like Oakland.