Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    So I was going to make a snarky comment about how Dawgman should have a report on this by Thursday, since they're always so dialed in. But lately Angulo, Huffman, or Biggins posts it on Dawgman right away (since they're actually dialed in) and then Ektard or Fatters will post something later.

However, today my friends, it was oh so much better than that. Fatters actually commented on Blair's report asking if he was planning on serving a mission and if so would it be directly after high school.

Jesus, you're a mod for the Huskies recruiting website. This is shit you should know, and if you don't, just keep quiet until you or Ektard talk to the kid and learn something. Or let one of the random posters ask Angulo and silently stalk until you learn the answer so you can regurgitate it as if you know.

Needless to say, I laffed.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    I wonder what the avg. Conversion per doors knocked ratio is? Its gotta be less than .01
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

So I was going to make a snarky comment about how Dawgman should have a report on this by Thursday, since they're always so dialed in. But lately Angulo, Huffman, or Biggins posts it on Dawgman right away (since they're actually dialed in) and then Ektard or Fatters will post something later.

However, today my friends, it was oh so much better than that. Fatters actually commented on Blair's report asking if he was planning on serving a mission and if so would it be directly after high school.

Jesus, you're a mod for the Huskies recruiting website. This is shit you should know, and if you don't, just keep quiet until you or Ektard talk to the kid and learn something. Or let one of the random posters ask Angulo and silently stalk until you learn the answer so you can regurgitate it as if you know.

Are you paying Dawgman?
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236

Kid is a fucking beast.

Is Pepa an Ika fall back plan? Or would you take him over Ika?
    edited May 2018
    whuggy said:

Are you paying Dawgman?
    Yup. Which means one of four things:

1 - I'm a retard

2 - I'm a rich fuck to whom money means nothing

3 - I only joined HH in February and my subscription was already set up before joining

4 - All of the above

And no, this won't be graded on a curve. If you get it wrong I'm not bumping your grade up to make you feel better.
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956

I wonder what the avg. Conversion per doors knocked ratio is? Its gotta be less than .01

The o/u is .005
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

whuggy said:

Are you paying Dawgman?

1 - I'm a retard

3 - I only joined HH in February and my subscription was already set up before joining

4 - All of the above

And no, this won't be graded on a curve. If you get it wrong I'm not bumping your grade up to make you feel better.
    Can I have some money? You obviously hate it.

whuggy said:

Are you paying Dawgman?

1 - I'm a retard

4 - All of the above

Can I have some money? You obviously hate it.
    Unfortunately, #2 was not the right answer. I guess I shouldn't have put all of the above, but rather 1 & 3.

Guess I proved #1 right multiple times.....
  • 79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 714 Swaye's Wigwam
    He would be an immovable object on the LOS after a couple years, kids bounce off him.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

whuggy said:

Are you paying Dawgman?

1 - I'm a retard

4 - All of the above

Ah it's alright. 90% of this board has so you're not alone. Just hate to see those fuks get any money.
    whuggy said:

whuggy said:

Are you paying Dawgman?

1 - I'm a retard

4 - All of the above

Ah it's alright. 90% of this board has so you're not alone. Just hate to see those fuks get any money.
    Well I will say I enjoy this cesspool a hell of a lot more. You people really are the depravity of mankind all tucked in one corner of the internet.

But I say that with respect and admiration.
  • NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    Ika or this kid?
    edited May 2018
    Nurple said:

Ika or this kid?

• HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    He reminds me of Togiai