Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UCLA's 3 best players

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club
1. Zumwalt

2. Zumwalt

3. Zumwalt

Discuss.

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    This thread should go in the HHHOF.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    also Miles Jack is worth 2 wins this year as a true freshman and they've only used one of them so far.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Let's not forget Mora earned house money faster than Sark. Speed kills.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club

I actually think the Bruins win this one, here's 5 reasons why.

1. Zumwalt, he is the best player on the field, enough said on that, he is a superstar and will do everything he can to win the game.
    2. Offensive line: they average 332 across the line. Zumwalt, Zumwalt, Zumwalt, Zumwalt, Ossai. These people have an attitude and will be ready to rumble.
    3. Zumwalt. New defensive scheme and a new attitude. Many players have spoken out about the difference between Zumwalt 2012 and Zumwalt 2013.
    4. Speed, speed, speed. This is the fastest NO has been in a long time. Zumwalt, Zumwalt, Zumwalt, J. Polk. The newbies will be inexperienced but they will provide a new element the saints have needed, speed.
    5. Time of possession, with Zumwalt constantly moving the chains and your offense struggling I think we can dominate the TOP battle, The more we can shorten the game and keep our defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think the Bruins Zumwalt wins rather easily, say 34-17?

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Why didn't Sark recruit Zumwalt? Or Hundley or Vanderdoes or Jack?