Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TerryDellDoog update

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
Still gargles the mediocre white football coach's teabags, while still hating the slightly better black basketball coach's guts. Now officially calling for Romar's dismissal.

TerryDell has gone full Millentard.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    dnc said:

To be clear, I don't have a problem with anyone calling for Romar to be fired. I'm not quite there yet but if they don't make the tournament this year I will be, and last night was a Mamadou step in that direction.

But if you love Sark's spooge like Terry does there's no way you should be after Romar. Romar is better in every way than Sark.

Might be time for an entire cleansing of the Athletic Dept, AD on down.

This. The facts are as follows:

Romar > Sark
    Good Coach > Romar

Sark and Romar should be shown the door if we are serious about the revenue sports. Romar made us relevant, and I thank him for that. But, relevant is no longer good enough. Fire his ass. But fire Sark first. The only way that happens is if Woodward is shown the door.

We are well and truly fucked.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

To be clear, I don't have a problem with anyone calling for Romar to be fired. I'm not quite there yet but if they don't make the tournament this year I will be, and last night was a Mamadou step in that direction.

But if you love Sark's spooge like Terry does there's no way you should be after Romar. Romar is better in every way than Sark.

Might be time for an entire ethnic cleansing of the Athletic Dept, AD on down.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    dnc said:

You're really not there yet on Romar? Christ, I gave up on basketball before football.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,088 Founders Club
    Romar is a good man
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    dnc said:

Now you're talking.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

dnc said:

You're really not there yet on Romar? Christ, I gave up on basketball before football.
    Racist
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Husky basketball was nothing before Romar. He deserves a lifetime contract for that. Oh, and who do you want to replace him with? Give me a name. You can't just say you want a coaching change without saying WHO you would replace him with. That's a COP OUT.

Adolf Rupp

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Unless you live in Kentucky or North Carolina ...

Who gives a fuck about basketball?

The only sport gayer is soccer.

And for people who say Romar won championships ... that's the equivalent of finishing 3rd in football and losing the Holiday Bowl every year.

It's all about the tourney ...

You got what you are going to get from him ...

Unless of course he gets a lucky draw in the tourney ... then maybe he can get to the Elite 8 ... Just like Oregon!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    topdawgnc said:

Unless you live in Kentucky or North Carolina ...

Who gives a fuck about basketball?

The only sport gayer is soccer.

And for people who say Romar won championships ... that's the equivalent of finishing 3rd in football and losing the Holiday Bowl every year.

It's all about the tourney ...

You got what you are going to get from him ...

Unless of course he gets a lucky draw in the tourney ... then maybe he can get to the Elite 8 ... Just like Oregon!

Romar is Tedford.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,972
    It took Wooden 16 years at UCLA before he won his first championship.
  • Romar has finished five seasons ranked in the top 25 and one top 10 finish so the Tedford comparisons are pretty accurate.

Sark I really doubt ever has one season where he finishes in the top 25.

It all starts at the top. Woodward obviously needs to go as Baseball and Basketball have gone to shit under his watch while football continues to be shitty as well.

Shocking that an A.D. with no athletic experience is failing at his job. Who could have predicted that? Oh yea we all did when that mother fucker was giving the car keys to our athletic department.