Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Would you rather have Browning or Herbert this year at QB?

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    dnc said:

Depends on which one hands off to Gaskin better

You don't have to hand off to Gaskin if you let Gaskin take the snaps.
    Our? best runs against Penn State were in the wildcat. Further proving Jake's value.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    Herbert might be better because a gob of spit is likely better than Browning but Herbert is also a stat monster against the same shit teams Browing is
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    The Doog in me can't help but wonder what Petersen would have done with Locker. My feeling is he would have started Miley Cyrus over him, which is very worrisome for our future.
    haie said:

Doogles said:

The Doog in me can't help but wonder what Petersen would have done with Locker. My feeling is he would have started Miley Cyrus over him, which is very worrisome for our future.

Petersen wouldn't have been so stupid as to watch him fire off rockets into the crowd and then crown his ass a Husky Legend. That's for goddamn sure
    For how much people stalk Teen boy hips here, I'm surprised how much disrespect Locker gets.

He was a generational athlete, and despite all his developmental mishandling he still went 8 overall.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Doogles said:

Locker would have never played QB under Pete. Pete isn't enamored with big arms, he wants a QB who can throw accurately and run a complex offense. Locker was neither of those things.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    I'd rather see Dennis out there wheeling around in a fucking chair drunk on his sissy drinks than Shitstains.
    dnc said:

Doogles said:

Locker would have never played QB under Pete. Pete isn't enamored with big arms, he wants a QB who can throw accurately and run a complex offense. Locker was neither of those things.
    Locker as a Freshman was incredible. He should have went to Oregon and won a natty with Chip.

He was completely mishandled.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Doogles said:

dnc said:

Doogles said:

Locker as a Freshman was incredible. He should have went to Oregon and won a natty with Chip.

He was completely mishandled.
    I agree with your second and third sentences and sort of with the first.

Chip was asbsolutely the coach to maximize Locker's talent. Pete was not.