Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sweet 16 (late 1970's to mid 1980's) - #1 AC DC vs #5 The Clash

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

Sweet 16 (late 1970's to mid 1980's) - #1 AC DC vs #5 The Clash 43 votes

#1 AC DC
79%
Fire_Marshall_BillSwayewhlinderSoutherndawgCirrhosisDawgRoadDawg55Mad_SonDeepSeaZPurpleJBlackieDennis_DeYoungYouKnowItCokeGreaterThanPepsidncalumni94dfleaoregonblitzkriegTequillabiak1PurpleThrobber 34 votes
#5 The Clash
20%
AZDuckUWhuskytskeetchuckCougzzIPukeOregonGrellowLebamDawgEl_KNorwegianHuskyUW_Doog_Bot 9 votes

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    #1 AC DC
    Well, S16 is pretty good for some limey fucks. Ends now.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 AC DC
    Swaye said:

Neither Aerosmith or the Clash would have fared well in this matchup. The Cinderella runs are done.
    Founders Club
    #1 AC DC

Swaye said:

Neither Aerosmith or the Clash would have fared well in this matchup. The Cinderella runs are done.
    Yep, heavy hitters only from here on in.
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,055
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    #1 AC DC
    The ass kicking the Clash so fittingly deserves
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    #1 AC DC
    I think everyone knew this was coming.

Founders Club
    edited April 2018
    #1 AC DC
    I told Yella in one of our many sexts (no touching though @dnc don't worry) that I have ACDC winning this thang.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2018
    #1 AC DC
    Swaye said:

I told Yella in one of our many sexts (no touching though @dnc don't worry) that I have ACDC winning this thang.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #5 The Clash
    Acknowledge AC/DC the blue blood in the room. A vote to keep the Clash from being completely washed even though we all knew it was going to end that way.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 AC DC

Acknowledge AC/DC the blue blood in the room. A vote to keep the Clash from being completely washed even though we all knew it was going to end that way.

They had no chance in this one. But it was a good run and I was glad to see them take down Def Leppard and Aerosmith.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    #1 AC DC
    It's like UW v. Bama in the playoffs. The clash really shouldn't be here but they played dreck. Bama is Bama. DC is DC.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 AC DC
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

He's too short for me @dnc so you're safe.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    #1 AC DC

They had no chance in this one. But it was a good run and I was glad to see them take down Def Leppard and Aerosmith.
    More like Aerosmith tied the game. And your vote would have broke the tie if you subtract the 3 alt votes some loser gave the Clash.
    Founders Club
    #1 AC DC

More like Aerosmith tied the game. And your vote would have broke the tie if you subtract the 3 alt votes some loser gave the Clash.
    Let the record be clear I only have one alt.
    #1 AC DC

My alts voted both ways
    Founders Club
    #1 AC DC
    dnc said:

My alts voted both ways
    He always goes both ways.
    #1 AC DC
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

My alts voted both ways
    He always goes both ways.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    #1 AC DC
    As a millennial, the only dudes I know who put the clash in their Myspace profile were the future bazes of the world.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 AC DC

As a millennial, the only dudes I know who put the clash in their Myspace profile were the future bazes of the world.

What's Myspace?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    #1 AC DC

What's Myspace?
    It's this super cool thing. I recommend reaching out to @IrishDawg22 for some more info