Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

FYI On Aaron Beach

Said TODAY before this game that UW looks like the 3rd best team in the Conference.... El Oh El

Comments

• chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    Beach was written off as a moron when he endless critiqued Sean Miller.
  • Beach was written off as a moron when he endless critiqued Sean Miller.

Huh? Miller has underachieved a lot at Zona.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    The only thing more amusing than Beach's opinions about basketball is watching Kim and Fetters pop off on the topic ... Fetters for obvious reasons and Kim because he's such a midget that there's no chance that he's got a fucking clue what it takes to play good hoops.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

The only thing more amusing than Beach's opinions about basketball is watching Kim and Fetters pop off on the topic ... Fetters for obvious reasons and Kim because he's such a midget that there's no chance that he's got a fucking clue what it takes to play good hoops.

Did you get banned over there recently? If not, it's a sure thing now. Good work.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    Tequilla said:

6 new players and 2 starters gone.

Forget this one.

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Beach did his best Kim impression after the game "it's just one game...the team is better than that....UCI was a terrible matchup for them...step off the ledge...blah blah blah"
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

Beach did his best Kim impression after the game "it's just one game...the team is better than that....UCI was a terrible matchup for them...step off the ledge...blah blah blah"

At least Beach had the sack to downgrade them from 3rd to 8th in the conference based on that one game. Not that they ever should have been 3rd to begin with.

As I've said before, the thing that sets Beach apart from the rest of the Dawgman staff pack is that he's willing to admit when he's wrong, as long as you're not discussing Arizona.

8th looks about right to me.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Can't expect to compete against 7'6 players when the team got a complete overhaul recently.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Nope - haven't been banned ...

My opinion of Beach is well known ... I've said as much on the boards for multiple years.

There's nothing that Kim can tell me about the game of basketball that is going to add anything to me ...

And don't get me started on Butler Cabin and how there needs to be even more charges in the game ...

About 90% of the people on the basketball board don't know the first thing about basketball ...

There was a great segment that Barkley and Shaq did last night regarding post up play on Inside the NBA last night ... it's not rocket science but most idiots don't understand the nuances to good basketball play.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,743 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Nope - haven't been banned ...

My opinion of Beach is well known ... I've said as much on the boards for multiple years.

There's nothing that Kim can tell me about the game of basketball that is going to add anything to me ...

And don't get me started on Butler Cabin and how there needs to be even more charges in the game ...

About 90% of the people on the basketball board don't know the first thing about basketball ...

There was a great segment that Barkley and Shaq did last night regarding post up play on Inside the NBA last night ... it's not rocket science but most idiots don't understand the nuances to good basketball play.

overuse of ellipses >>> overuse of paragraphs
  • Chrisvashon who I'm really starting to think is the real Krisvashon, how can you dispute that Arizona has underachieved under Miller?

Guy has a losing record against Romar even. Look at his recruiting rankings compared to what his production.
  • KasimiraKasimira Member Posts: 47

Said TODAY before this game that UW looks like the 3rd best team in the Conference.... El Oh El

Please refrain from using Mr. Beach's name on here.

WARNED!