Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sawyer Racanelli 3* WR/LB 2020, Brush Prairie (Hockinson), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

chuck said:

He had over 1,700 yards receiving as a Junior. Yeah sure it was against shit competition but you could say the same thing about Puka Nacua's 2,000+ yards receiving last season. This kid is good and can play WR for us if that's the best way to fit him into the class. He certainly has good size as a WR, maybe 4.6 speed right now, and he's tough. Would be a solid pickup.

No question he would fit into most UW receiving classes rather easily.

We are working on what could very well be the greatest receiving class in school history though.

I get why they are waiting.
    Sure Wilson and McMillian are no brainers. But I don't see any of the remaining WR's that have been offered as better WR prospects than Racanelli. Gary Bryant is not coming here. Humphreys is gone. Loya can fuck off, we don't need another JAG slot guy. Josh Jackson is gone. Racanelli is bigger than Rome Odunze and ranked higher than him. I just don't see a third WR we should be waiting for that's better than Racanelli. I'm guessing after Gary Bryant visits and it's obvious he's going to USC, Racanelli will get the offer.
    I’d rather have Odunze. His ceiling is ultra high, if we can get Wilson and McMillian I like taking a risk on Odunze.

I’d rather have Hobert at slot.
    You just prefer Odunze because he's black.
    He prefers Odunze because he's actually quick and fast, not just faster than the 5'8" white kids in the small towns surrounding Vancouver.

Not that it means anything, but since you mentioned rating as one of your reasons, Odunze is 4*.

I think Raccanelli looks like a good player. He has decent speed for his size and seems pretty physical. He's just not what I'd call elite physically.
    There is no visible difference in their speed on film while Racanelli is 20 pounds heavier. You're only saying that because Odunze is black and Racanelli is white. Come off it mate.

Racanelli is rated an 89 and doesn't have a composite rating yet. Odunze is rated a composite 87 while having a lot more exposure at a power house school like Bishop Gormon.

Odunze can fuck off. We're taking Racanelli over him so I'm right.
    How fucking old are you? What adult says I’m right... constantly.

You had a few days of decent posts now Back to aidz bombing everything you touch.

Come off it mate.
    The kind of adult who's constantly right... duh.

Dont confuse yourself with me
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Sources said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

He had over 1,700 yards receiving as a Junior. Yeah sure it was against shit competition but you could say the same thing about Puka Nacua's 2,000+ yards receiving last season. This kid is good and can play WR for us if that's the best way to fit him into the class. He certainly has good size as a WR, maybe 4.6 speed right now, and he's tough. Would be a solid pickup.

We are working on what could very well be the greatest receiving class in school history though.

Sure Wilson and McMillian are no brainers. But I don't see any of the remaining WR's that have been offered as better WR prospects than Racanelli. Gary Bryant is not coming here. Humphreys is gone. Loya can fuck off, we don't need another JAG slot guy. Josh Jackson is gone. Racanelli is bigger than Rome Odunze and ranked higher than him. I just don't see a third WR we should be waiting for that's better than Racanelli. I'm guessing after Gary Bryant visits and it's obvious he's going to USC, Racanelli will get the offer.
    I’d rather have Odunze. His ceiling is ultra high, if we can get Wilson and McMillian I like taking a risk on Odunze.

He prefers Odunze because he's actually quick and fast, not just faster than the 5'8" white kids in the small towns surrounding Vancouver.

Not that it means anything, but since you mentioned rating as one of your reasons, Odunze is 4*.

I think Raccanelli looks like a good player. He has decent speed for his size and seems pretty physical. He's just not what I'd call elite physically.
    There is no visible difference in their speed on film while Racanelli is 20 pounds heavier. You're only saying that because Odunze is black and Racanelli is white. Come off it mate.

Racanelli is rated an 89 and doesn't have a composite rating yet. Odunze is rated a composite 87 while having a lot more exposure at a power house school like Bishop Gormon.

You had a few days of decent posts now Back to aidz bombing everything you touch.

Come off it mate.
    You're a childish little bitch ass loser who constantly starts shit, throws fits, lies to anonymous strangers, and cries when the general populace has had enough of you. You have no social skills, no debate skills, no self awareness, and some of the dumbest takes ever posted on a football board.

Die and be a cheap funeral. It's the best you can hope to contribute to this world.
    Okay keyboard warrior. You done?
    The irony hurts.
    SAC is unequivocally the worst poster on this site.
    Couple things. As Grundle makes it clear, Hondo and MariotaTheFag would like a word. Also, SAC actually has some great football takes here and there. It's just his total unwillingness to ever back off of positions and his never ending desire to have the last word even when other people gave up 6 pages ago that make me think he is slightly retarded.
    It's a slight touch of autism and personality disorder lol.

But yeah, he's got some great knowledge, information and takes but normally I don't want to wade in for fear of HH aids
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Sources said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Come off it mate.
    You're a childish little bitch ass loser who constantly starts shit, throws fits, lies to anonymous strangers, and cries when the general populace has had enough of you. You have no social skills, no debate skills, no self awareness, and some of the dumbest takes ever posted on a football board.

Die and be a cheap funeral. It's the best you can hope to contribute to this world.
    The irony hurts.
    Couple things. As Grundle makes it clear, Hondo and MariotaTheFag would like a word. Also, SAC actually has some great football takes here and there. It's just his total unwillingness to ever back off of positions and his never ending desire to have the last word even when other people gave up 6 pages ago that make me think he is slightly retarded.
    It happens but rarely
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Sources said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Come off it mate.

The irony hurts.
    It happens but rarely
    Batting below .100 is still well above some poasters averages.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

Sources said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Come off it mate.

The irony hurts.
    It happens but rarely
    Batting below .100 is still well above some poasters averages.
    Above .100 in his arguments but well below .010 in his poasts because when he's wrong he can't stop posting about it over and over and over and oer.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    We have a pretty good trackrecord lately with 2A kids. Rapp, Otton
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was hoping to see an offer tweet, just not the school I was hoping for. I think he is visiting later this month and hopefully there is an offer extended.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Get this over with. Offer, accept. Next.