Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A guy in France traveled to Aberdeen to write in his journal by bridge where Cobain would hang out

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Summer of 95 we had an exchange student from France. He thought he was moving to Nirvana Nirvana. Dude was crushed when he ended up in a house on Delridge that listened to Warren G and Dre in a neighborhood where no one gave a fuck about Nirvana.

Frogs fucking love Cobain.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    watched most of it...... Nevermind is still a great album start to finish. One of the greatest albums ever, no doubt. I don't like idolizing celebrities, though, spending time at his hometown is silly. That Frenchman should get a guitar and join a band instead of wasting his time sitting under the bridge.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,314
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Summer of 95 we had an exchange student from France. He thought he was moving to Nirvana Nirvana. Dude was crushed when he ended up in a house on Delridge that listened to Warren G and Dre in a neighborhood where no one gave a fuck about Nirvana.

I actually remember being in Nice, France when I was 21 years old. It was right as Nirvana was exploding from local to international. I was in an old hotel and had just checked into my room. I turned on the radio and heard the DJ talking excitedly en francais about an exciting new band from America, and then Smells Like Teen Spirit came on...
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    A guy should kill himself on said bridge
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

I actually remember being in Nice, France when I was 21 years old. It was right as Nirvana was exploding from local to international. I was in an old hotel and had just checked into my room. I turned on the radio and heard the DJ talking excitedly en francais about an exciting new band from America, and then Smells Like Teen Spirit came on...
    They like him in Russia too. I saw pro-Cobain graffiti spray painted on the side of a building in a town with a 3K population.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Nothing like hanging out in some mud hole under the Young Street bridge where it smells like low tide because Kurt Cobain used to go there.