Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Shawn Kemp tells Haie to fuck off

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

salemcoog said:

Blazer Kemp was the slowest lump o lard to ever don the Red and Black. Despite what that articles says, He was trollin the clubs nightly while in Pdx. I'm sure it was the same thing in Seattle too.

Waste of talent.

It was leaving Seattle that got him. Not to say he wouldn't have but he was lean and mean when he left after the Finals. He puffed up almost immediately in Cleveland. And we got the alcoholic Vin Baker

Good times for Wally Walker
    The word is he got fat during the lockout and never recovered, he may well have flamed out the same way had he never been dealt.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

Blazer Kemp was the slowest lump o lard to ever don the Red and Black. Despite what that articles says, He was trollin the clubs nightly while in Pdx. I'm sure it was the same thing in Seattle too.

Waste of talent.

It was leaving Seattle that got him. Not to say he wouldn't have but he was lean and mean when he left after the Finals. He puffed up almost immediately in Cleveland. And we got the alcoholic Vin Baker

Good times for Wally Walker
    The word is he got fat during the lockout and never recovered, he may well have flamed out the same way had he never been dealt.
    And we? still gave him the contract after the lockout season. I hated those Sonics teams coached by Westphal.