Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2018

Our thoughts are with all those affected by the terrible incident at Yonge and Finch in Toronto. Thank you to the first responders working at the scene – we're monitoring the situation closely.

— Justin Trudeau (@JustinTrudeau) April 23, 2018

Rinse and repeat
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    As long as we understand that it's only Muslims who kill people.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    All vehicles should have a 10mph speed limiter.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2018

We used to shun and institutionalize whack jobs.

And the number of people killed in a Waffle House or walking down the sidewalk were much fewer.

Life was simpler—and safer— when the common course of treating mental illness was frontal labotomies.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

We used to shun and institutionalize whack jobs.

And the number of people killed in a Waffle House or walking down the sidewalk were much fewer.

Life would be simpler—and safer— when the common course of treating mental illness is islamobotomies.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    Frontal labotomies, bottle in front of me.

Both work.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Nobody needs a van. Let’s just have all people own corolla’s and civic’s. The world would be much safer.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

I propose:

No sales of motor vehicles to anyone under 21.

No private sales of motor vehicles.

All sales of motor vehicles must be through a licensed dealer.

Mandatory background checks and waiting periods for motor vehicle sales.

No sales of motor vehicles to felons, drunks, drug users, non citizens etc

No sales of "High Performance" motor vehicles ("assault vehicles" capable of greater mayhem)

No gas tanks larger than eight gallons.

Horsepower limits on motor vehicles.

Establishment of "Vehicle Free Zones".

After all, there is no constitutional RIGHT to own a motor vehicle! They are obviously, deadly and dangerous.

If it saves just one child!

and....ahhh...oh yeah...CLIMATE CHANGE!!

Your schtick annoys me, but I have to admit, this is pretty funny.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

I propose:

No sales of motor vehicles to anyone under 21.

No private sales of motor vehicles.

All sales of motor vehicles must be through a licensed dealer.

Mandatory background checks and waiting periods for motor vehicle sales.

No sales of motor vehicles to felons, drunks, drug users, non citizens etc

No sales of "High Performance" motor vehicles ("assault vehicles" capable of greater mayhem)

No gas tanks larger than eight gallons.

Horsepower limits on motor vehicles.

Establishment of "Vehicle Free Zones".

After all, there is no constitutional RIGHT to own a motor vehicle! They are obviously, deadly and dangerous.

If it saves just one child!

and....ahhh...oh yeah...CLIMATE CHANGE!!

Good luck with that.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Our thoughts are with all those affected by the terrible incident at Yonge and Finch in Toronto. Thank you to the first responders working at the scene – we're monitoring the situation closely.

Rinse and repeat

The driver was not a Muslim. Neither was the Waffle House shooter. Or the Parkland shooter. In fact, white supremacists are responsible for the majority of terrorist murders in this country, not Muslims. But since that doesn't fit your narrative you probably refuse to believe it.

http://www.newsweek.com/white-supremacists-killed-2017-extremist-783638

"In the past decade, right-wing extremism made up 71 percent of extremist-related murders, compared with 26 percent of murders by Islamic extremists. "
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

A White Supremacist ran over 1 chick with a Camaro or wtf ever it was and the Left all signed up to a @TrumpisHitler account.

Now some fuckhead runs over 2 dozen people in Canada killing 9 and the new King of the fuck/left tards brings up White Supremacists again.

Bravo.

Derek told me they only Muslims have mass murders. The NRA told me only liberals do.

HTH
  • Options

Rinse and repeat
    The driver was not a Muslim. Neither was the Waffle House shooter. Or the Parkland shooter. In fact, white supremacists are responsible for the majority of terrorist murders in this country, not Muslims. But since that doesn't fit your narrative you probably refuse to believe it.

"In the past decade, right-wing extremism made up 71 percent of extremist-related murders, compared with 26 percent of murders by Islamic extremists. "

Newsweek?

JFK would be a right wing extremist to Newsweek.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

A White Supremacist ran over 1 chick with a Camaro or wtf ever it was and the Left all signed up to a @TrumpisHitler account.

Now some fuckhead runs over 2 dozen people in Canada killing 9 and the new King of the fuck/left tards brings up White Supremacists again.

Bravo.

Derek told me they only Muslims have mass murders. The NRA told me only liberals do.

HTH
    Quick name all the mass murdering NRA members. He'll use Google. I'll wait here.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Bravo.

HTH
    Quick name all the mass murdering NRA members. He'll use Google. I'll wait here.
    Are you seriously that fucking stupid?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Bravo.

HTH
    It's OK. You're still the Crown Prince of the left/fucktards.
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Keep buying what the Canadian government is selling you.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Bravo.

HTH
    Are you seriously that fucking stupid?
    Waiting....