Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mycah Pittman, 4* 2019 WR, Calabasas (HS), CA - Offered 4/19/18

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    Jdawg1991Jdawg1991 Member Posts: 148
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    trublue said:

lawsandl said:

Why does Scott continue to bash these kids. Just no need

Here’s my rub and, yes, I am biased: Pittman has been nothing but a great representative for Oregon. He plays his heart out, puts out vlogs giving us a peak at student life, he works hard, etc.

What I don’t get is you had to look no further than his brother Michael. I don’t follow a lot of players outside of Oregon on twitter but I’ve followed Michael and he seems like a genuinely good guy. If CP dug that much into his family, it seems paranoid. Did Mycah “jaw” a little at the camp and act like an alpha? Good lord Thibodeaux was accused of being cancerous too and he has been nothing but a model citizen.
    Or maybe the UW staff didn't completely have their head in the sand and were aware of the very public way in which Michael Pittman Sr. lashed out at the USC staff for misusing their son at USC? The stories were all over the place. Whether it would prove to be the case or not (Pittman Sr. having a legitimate beef), any coach in the country would be merely doing due diligence to ask around and try figuring out if Dad would be a pain in the ass or if it was a single, explainable incident.
    Sounds like a winning strategy.

Recruit talent and fucking deal with it. Life's not supposed to be easy, nor is winning. Sometimes you deal with some baggage to get the talent.

Or try and win with Cody Bruns. IDRGAF either way.
    Are you kidding me? Cody Bruns was a 4* recruit. Just ask Chris Fetters.

He was pretty good at calling fair catch (and securing the punt) his senior year.

Hell yes, Trolley. Gosh, it's great to read your evals.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2021
    Nice, another troll with 130 posts.

Benny Beaver redux.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Oh no. How will we ever survive without his zero punt return yards this year?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Greatest pass play in Duck history?
  • Options

Was it that many?
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2021

dnc said:

Mycah Pittman praising the OKG system that poisoned the well.

Sounds like Oregon should have axed better questions.

It sounds like Michael Pittman Sr should have brought his lie detector with him.

Or he should have asked some questions himself. Like how come one of his kids is 6’4” and runs a 4.5 40 while the other is a generous 5’11” with a 4.7 40. That may be one for the former Mrs. Pittman to answer. If Pittman Sr wants another WR son in the NFL he should see if Troy Franklin needs a father figure.

I’d prefer to keep Pittman, because he’s okay. Not a bad WR if you have a QB capable of throwing the ball. One of the best fair catch guys I’ve ever seen.

Hopefully he reaches the heights of October of his freshman season wherever he portals. I wish him the best, he may one day reach his full potential as a poor man’s Johnny Johnson III.
    I feel bad for Pittman because if COVID never happens, Jaylon Redd is learning his favorite nightlife spots in Saskatoon right about now and Pittman is getting more snaps in the slot.

As it stands though, it's pretty likely you see three more scholarship wide receivers hit the portal in addition to Pittman if the coaching staff really is hell-bent on bringing in four wide receivers in the 2022 class. Nobody likes to see top recruits flame out. But that's why the goal in recruiting is to bring in the top guys at every position every year.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,047
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I always figured it would be Delgado who got salty and hit the portal, but either way, who cares. 5'10 possession receivers don't move the needle.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2021

dnc said:

It sounds like Michael Pittman Sr should have brought his lie detector with him.

Or he should have asked some questions himself. Like how come one of his kids is 6’4” and runs a 4.5 40 while the other is a generous 5’11” with a 4.7 40. That may be one for the former Mrs. Pittman to answer. If Pittman Sr wants another WR son in the NFL he should see if Troy Franklin needs a father figure.

I’d prefer to keep Pittman, because he’s okay. Not a bad WR if you have a QB capable of throwing the ball. One of the best fair catch guys I’ve ever seen.

Hopefully he reaches the heights of October of his freshman season wherever he portals. I wish him the best, he may one day reach his full potential as a poor man’s Johnny Johnson III.
    I feel bad for Pittman because if COVID never happens, Jaylon Redd is learning his favorite nightlife spots in Saskatoon right about now and Pittman is getting more snaps in the slot.

As it stands though, it's pretty likely you see three more scholarship wide receivers hit the portal in addition to Pittman if the coaching staff really is hell-bent on bringing in four wide receivers in the 2022 class. Nobody likes to see top recruits flame out. But that's why the goal in recruiting is to bring in the top guys at every position every year.
    Pittman’s career is a late third quarter td on a swing pass in Seattle. He is plowing Maddie Scherr though, so props to him for that.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Addition by subtraction. Didn’t think I could dislike a duck more than Brendan schooler. Good riddance
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

Addition by subtraction. Didn’t think I could dislike a duck more than Brendan schooler. Good riddance

Meanest thing I’ve ever heard in this bored. But true.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dnc said:

Pittman’s career is a late third quarter td on a swing pass in Seattle. He is plowing Maddie Scherr though, so props to him for that.

I thought he had a clutch catch or two in the Rose Bowel as well. Agree about the gf. She's smokin'.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183

WDWHA
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

WDWHA
    Except that we had him.
  • Options

HuskyJW said:

WDWHA
    Except that we had him.
    Hence the joke
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

WDWHA
    Except that we had him.
    Hence the joke
    I guess I usually equate this with recruiting.

Carry on.
  • Options
    WSU might be his best option if he wants a QB that can get him the ball.
  • Options

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

WDWHA
    Except that we had him.
    Hence the joke
    I guess I usually equate this with recruiting.

Carry on.
    True.

But it now works with the portal. Guys transfer out....he sucked anyways.