Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What's a nega gotta do...

2»

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332

Keep your focus on Myles Jack while Zumwalt rapes

Mosster47 said:

TTJ said:

...to get a Zumwalt thread up in this bored?

Also, who the fuck is Zumwalt?

He's the third best linebacker from a group that isn't as good as Stanford's. IRYK
    You must be a jeenyus since you can pick out who's the 3rd best on another team.
    Mosster is a Duck fan. In fact all the Duck fans in here hate you. Take a hint.......
    It's not classy to hate the mentally challenged. HTH
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Mosster47 said:

TTJ said:

He's the third best linebacker from a group that isn't as good as Stanford's. IRYK
    You must be a jeenyus since you can pick out who's the 3rd best on another team.
    Mosster is a Duck fan. In fact all the Duck fans in here hate you. Take a hint.......
    Your so intellergent, I wish I could be more like you. Can I ride that speshul short bus and sit in the front seat next to you?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited November 2013
    I looked up the word 'doog' in the dictionary and found the following definition, among many others: 6.a. Doog- A passionate University of Washington Husky fan that gets totally butthurt over anonymous message board posts that don't jive with their approved thought process. Synonym: anti-doog- A passionate University of Washing ton Husky fan that gets totally butthurt over anonymous message board posts that don't jive with their approved thought process. Kinda like Communism on one side and Nazism on the other. In their extremities they become one and the same.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

TTJ said:

But it is often funny.