Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Chinvite needed stat!!!!

2»

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

America needs Spain's PR department

Spain came to the New World and butchered the folks they didn't kill with disease and instituted a caste system in Mexico that exists to this day and are extreme racists when it comes to the Blacks

And shifted the blame to England

Shifty White Hispanics

My Spanish ancestors are like the Honey Badger. Cuz, you know, "Honey Badger just don't care."

Also, they told me to tell you they don't address remarks from American mutt-bred descendants of Inglaterra. They asked me to do it, since I'm one step removed. Dirty work.

PS: just so's you know, Cuba was and will always be Spain's favorite colony. When they lost it, it crushed Spanish resolve and permanently affected their sense of who they were in the world. There is a saying in Spain that is analogous to our "no sense in crying over spilled milk" that goes "Mas se perdió en Cuba", which means "More was lost in Cuba." Basically, if you're in Spain bitching about losing your keys or a bad haircut or your kid having to attend Central, you'll hear this reference to help you with perspective so's you don't have to take a walk on the beach with your wife.

PSS: you are correct. The entire lot of them, los Gallegos, are as imperialistic and snooty as classist as they come. They are somewhat raysiss, but not like Sledog American hillbilly raysiss. There's a little more restraint there. The Spanish, like the English, have never managed to get over themselves. Amuricans will have the same struggle long after we've faded from relevance. The day will come.
    Mestizo, mulatto or just plain mutt?
    Barcelona y Islas Canarias, by way of Cuba.

My people were were earning college degrees while yours were still swinging from trees and scooping shit out of your ass cracks for lunch.

Mutt is probably a better term for you than for me.

lol

Same as dipshit, dumbfuck, retard, and butt pirate.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,616
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Spain came to the New World and butchered the folks they didn't kill with disease and instituted a caste system in Mexico that exists to this day and are extreme racists when it comes to the Blacks

Shifty White Hispanics

My Spanish ancestors are like the Honey Badger. Cuz, you know, "Honey Badger just don't care."

Also, they told me to tell you they don't address remarks from American mutt-bred descendants of Inglaterra. They asked me to do it, since I'm one step removed. Dirty work.

PS: just so's you know, Cuba was and will always be Spain's favorite colony. When they lost it, it crushed Spanish resolve and permanently affected their sense of who they were in the world. There is a saying in Spain that is analogous to our "no sense in crying over spilled milk" that goes "Mas se perdió en Cuba", which means "More was lost in Cuba." Basically, if you're in Spain bitching about losing your keys or a bad haircut or your kid having to attend Central, you'll hear this reference to help you with perspective so's you don't have to take a walk on the beach with your wife.

PSS: you are correct. The entire lot of them, los Gallegos, are as imperialistic and snooty as classist as they come. They are somewhat raysiss, but not like Sledog American hillbilly raysiss. There's a little more restraint there. The Spanish, like the English, have never managed to get over themselves. Amuricans will have the same struggle long after we've faded from relevance. The day will come.

My people were were earning college degrees while yours were still swinging from trees and scooping shit out of your ass cracks for lunch.

Got it. I can't see how the Canary Islands or Cuba could have muddied the waters. How did it all fair during the mooselimb invasions? I'm just a blue eyed mutt. English, Scottish, northern Italy, maybe Irish and who knows what else. Never claimed nobility.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Shifty White Hispanics

Got it. I can't see how the Canary Islands or Cuba could have muddied the waters. How did it all fair during the mooselimb invasions? I'm just a blue eyed mutt. English, Scottish, northern Italy, maybe Irish and who knows what else. Never claimed nobility.
    Does your Aunt-Mom and Uncle-Dad live in the US? Alabama or Mississippi I suppose?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,738
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Shifty White Hispanics

Got it. I can't see how the Canary Islands or Cuba could have muddied the waters. How did it all fair fare during the mooselimb invasions? I'm just a blue eyed mutt. English, Scottish, northern Italy, maybe Irish and who knows what else. Never claimed nobility.
    Well, I don't think they did. But I'm not sure how the existence of carnivals in 700 AD Europe would have affected anything.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,616
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Shifty White Hispanics

Does your Aunt-Mom and Uncle-Dad live in the US? Alabama or Mississippi I suppose?
    No more than your sister-boyfriend stabbing your dirtstar.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Shifty White Hispanics

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Shifty White Hispanics

Classic Spanish aristocratic racism.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,738
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Sledog said:

Shifty White Hispanics

Classic Spanish aristocratic racism.
    Hence, Race's poast.

And remember: back when my people were creating the caste system in Mexi? Yeah, Race was there!