Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Show your love and heap praises on Zumwalt thread

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Sheezus, where are the tampons? I won't say anything more about him, you'll find out soon enough anyway.

Will you die in a fire soon enough?? So what an NFL football player beat the fuck out of our "super star" who hasn't done shit this year and is built like a JV slot receiver???

Ur breaking the cardinal rule in here dumbfuck, never criticize your own players, it's always the coaching staff's fault. Mark Helfrich is responsible for DAT being too small and not playing like a superstar. Always praise the other team's players and never criticize them, you got that one down.
    Mods? Banhammer?
    Not banned

• dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Sheezus, where are the tampons? I won't say anything more about him, you'll find out soon enough anyway.

Will you die in a fire soon enough?? So what an NFL football player beat the fuck out of our "super star" who hasn't done shit this year and is built like a JV slot receiver???

Ur breaking the cardinal rule in here dumbfuck, never criticize your own players, it's always the coaching staff's fault. Mark Helfrich is responsible for DAT being too small and not playing like a superstar. Always praise the other team's players and never criticize them, you got that one down.
    Mods? Banhammer?
    Not banned

No warning. Just done!
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

He's come to the wrong place if he thinks everyone here will be upset because a LB hits too hard or plays dirty. Doogman is the place for that. I wish our defense had more hard nosed, Pat Hill Tuff type of players. If anything, I will be jealous he is not on our team, like I was when I watched Kiki Alonso and all the doogs were mad because he threw a forearm after the whistle.

Haha, if you don't like assholes throwing punches after the whistle blows then you're a doog? That's nice logic. Nowhere the fuck am I complaining about hard hits. Remove your faces from each others cunts and you will see I only requested your team to knock him around a bit. The only problem I have with this guy is the unsportsmanlike gloating over an injury. If that makes me a quook, then I'm ok being one.

He's come to the wrong place if he thinks everyone here will be upset because a LB hits too hard or plays dirty. Doogman is the place for that. I wish our defense had more hard nosed, Pat Hill Tuff type of players. If anything, I will be jealous he is not on our team, like I was when I watched Kiki Alonso and all the doogs were mad because he threw a forearm after the whistle.

+1

I'm too young to remember Reggie Rogers (rip) playing, but thanks to cheswick he's one of my favorite Huskies.

Haha, if you don't like assholes throwing punches after the whistle blows then you're a doog? That's nice logic. Nowhere the fuck am I complaining about hard hits. Remove your faces from each others cunts and you will see I only requested your team to knock him around a bit. The only problem I have with this guy is the unsportsmanlike gloating over an injury. If that makes me a quook, then I'm ok being one.
    quook

• He's come to the wrong place if he thinks everyone here will be upset because a LB hits too hard or plays dirty. Doogman is the place for that. I wish our defense had more hard nosed, Pat Hill Tuff type of players. If anything, I will be jealous he is not on our team, like I was when I watched Kiki Alonso and all the doogs were mad because he threw a forearm after the whistle.

You really don't get it. Doogman or eDuck is more your speed.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

I sorry Obersturmführer AntiDoog. Forgot to read the rules that list approved thoughts and ideas before posting.
  • He's come to the wrong place if he thinks everyone here will be upset because a LB hits too hard or plays dirty. Doogman is the place for that. I wish our defense had more hard nosed, Pat Hill Tuff type of players. If anything, I will be jealous he is not on our team, like I was when I watched Kiki Alonso and all the doogs were mad because he threw a forearm after the whistle.

I sorry Obersturmführer AntiDoog. Forgot to read the rules that list approved thoughts and ideas before posting.
    You still here?

LEAVE!

First off, welcome to our message boards. You're about to enter lively forums centered around Husky Football. We're looking to create a place where people can relax and say what's on their mind. The majority of posters are very passionate about Husky Football and that will show itself in the types of dialogue featured here. The best advice might be to lurk awhile and get acclimated to the environment before posting. Given a little time, you'll "get it" and really come to enjoy this place. Before you know it, you might become a regular too.

If you have any questions or concerns at all, feel free to PM IrishDawg22. He has this place dialed in.

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    The silence of the ban speaks volumes of management!
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

It's a very, very rare occasion that a non-spam user gets the ban hammer
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    Why ban him? He banninates himself when he hits the post button. I know that with each successive post, I take him less seriously (who knew that was even possible?)
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

Take it to the educk Ultimate Frisbee bored.

I hear it's great.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    blitzkrieg actually had some momentum and I had thought this year would be special. Instead another 7-6 as always, don't know why I still bet against the script.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Really? Where is Harvey?
    edited November 2013
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Really? Where is Harvey?
    Harv is the very, very rare occasion. See also, IMALOSER.

Two users in 366 days is pretty rare.