Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official Jameis Winston Sexual Assault Speculation thread

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

Apparently the complaint was made almost a year ago, so Winston really wasn't famous then. I doubt she's lying about the sexual encounter, but to what extent of rape had occurred, who knows. I will say that if this investigation has been ongoing for almost a year, and Winston hasn't been charged, it seems to me there is probably not that much to go on.

The fact that this case has been going for a year and they haven't figured out that it was some stupid slut who got drunk and had buyer's remorse the next morning is incredible.
    "You must not have any daughters"

Who said it?
    I belive the actual quote was "I hope you don't have any daughters"
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    dnc said:

Apparently the complaint was made almost a year ago, so Winston really wasn't famous then. I doubt she's lying about the sexual encounter, but to what extent of rape had occurred, who knows. I will say that if this investigation has been ongoing for almost a year, and Winston hasn't been charged, it seems to me there is probably not that much to go on.

The fact that this case has been going for a year and they haven't figured out that it was some stupid slut who got drunk and had buyer's remorse the next morning is incredible.

Who said it?
    I belive the actual quote was "I hope you don't have any daughters"
    Passion's silence in this thread speaks volumes!!!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Who said it?
    Damone?