Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jarreau tears ACL

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
out for season. Now there's no depth in the frontcourt. Blackwell, Kemp, and Dierickxx is all we have.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,099 Founders Club
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Now Dick Fain has his excuse for why UW won't make the tournament
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Looks like Martin Breunig Joe Wolfinger Giles Deoxiuoxxks will have to step up.
  • This actually is a huge loss. It's too bad as for once UW appeared to have plenty of bigs.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    #WeWereAFootballSchool
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Jerrau actually looked like he had some potential too. He had a decent jumper, good handle and passing for a big.

Jerrau actually looked like he had some potential too. He had a decent jumper, good handle and passing for a big.

I thought he had a chance at Pac-12 defensive team, he seems like a taller/lankier Justin Holiday to me.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Sucks but we still have Shawn Kemps, he's got the rhythm jumper. Can go off one foot or two
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Oh wow. Time for small ball and some serious tempo pushing.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Awfully dark outside for March.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    We can plug in one of LoRo's 15 6'4" tweeners on the roster.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Dug just took this thread deep to left-center. No doubter.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Fuck. When we go 17-15 and are anxiously awaiting our CBI seeding, the doogs will have had their excuse ready for 4+ months. How can you expect to make the tournament when you lose a guy who averaged 3.2points and 2.6 rebounds last year? Plus, Bender, Nance and Russo sucked so by doog logic that automatically means Romar is the best we can do.

Haha remember the beginning of last year doogs were saying the team would be much improved because the team liked each other better? Nevermind the fact they lost two 1st-rounders. Haters gonna hate. Doogs gonna doog.
  • Everytime you suggest firing Romar they always respond with "Let me guess you'd want Bender back?!" just like when I suggest firing Sark "I bet you would want Ty back then huh?".

I really hate our fans and how all Doogs lack logic.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    We can't hold basketball to the same standard as football.

Romar has won championships ... fucking championships ...

You can't expect Romar to land the big names from Seattle, he is wasting his time. Seattle kids hate staying home, they love Kentucky!

Listen, Romar just needs a lucky draw in the tourny and he will get to like Elite 8 ... maybe even the Final Four. Remember Oregon making the Elite 8 ... they didn't play anyone, not one team ... and Ernie got to two hole a hot reporter for his efforts!

It's only been 11 fucking years! You forget the damage Bender did to this program.
    Romar will ALWAYS be able to recruit guards and wings with his success of getting those players to the NBA, Darin Johnson said the reason he chose UW over Oregon and Marquette I think it was is because he wants to be the next of the great UW guards to get into the league.

Unfortunately as good as Romar is at recruiting guards/wings he is worse at getting bigs which is funny why he moved to the "high post offense". I thought you actually needed big guys who know how to finish to do that, maybe Blackwell can be that guy this year who knows.

Upshaw could turn out to be a good/lucky get for him, but for the most part the only bigs Romar will get are these 16th tier JC/foreign/transfers because he strikes out on almost every PF/C he goes after.

I think he just needs to go back to his track meet style of basketball.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    That fucking John Starks wannabe look-alike gave him a chickenshit push. fucking cheap shot. Wish kemp popped him later in the game. Al has a nice inside game, the only one on the roster. . Fucking great. At least he can lay down plenty of white bitches while he rehabs. Take the good with the bad. AND, He can put on weight in a redshirt year. Not a big deal, this team stinks anyway. Maybe our great white stiff can get more minutes.

That fucking John Starks wannabe look-alike gave him a chickenshit push. fucking cheap shot. Wish kemp popped him later in the game. Al has a nice inside game, the only one on the roster. . Fucking great. At least he can lay down plenty of white bitches while he rehabs. Take the good with the bad. AND, He can put on weight in a redshirt year. Not a big deal, this team stinks anyway. Maybe our great white stiff can get more minutes.

I always knew Al would come in a contribute I just didn't realize it would be so soon.

PLSS nailed it, need to get Al on that 2nd redshirt.