Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How Much Did Kim Pay Biggins?

Biggins says there is a recruit with several offers who told him that he is being recruited to UW by Budda Baker. Biggins says UW is in a good place for Baker. Maybe Kim realizes nobody believes anything he and Scott say, so he got Biggins to put out the fake teaser for him.

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    So... lemme get this straight.

Biggins posts on DM.c stating that unamed DB (not Baker, and who does not have an Oregon offer) is being recruited by Baker to go to UW. Biggins infers from that that Baker might be leaning toward UW.

Meanwhile... on eQuook... Biggins posts "Big official visit this week" where he tells the Quook faithful that Baker is taking his official to Eugene this weekend and that Baker is deciding between UO and UCLA with UW a distant third.

Reading these tea leaves is FUCKING HARD.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,099 Founders Club
    Seems like Baker would be at UCLA this week if it was down to UCLA and UW

Maybe Utah is the wild card here
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    I tend to trust Biggins quite a bit more than Eklund, Fetters, or Kim. He tends to take his reputation as a recruiting analyst seriously. As I mentioned in my acid trip post the doogs have a real sweatpants boner about this. However, its very possible that Baker is telling this other kid (who btw is reportedly not a db) to go to UW because they ARE a school he's considering and its the best offer this kid has.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    my belief is this in no way infers Baker is interested in building a package to UW. Doog fantasy junk... besides, awfully warm for February.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

How could a kid who claims to have interest in either of these schools, not be at this game?

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,099 Founders Club

How could a kid who claims to have interest in either of these schools, not be at this game?

So the tea leaves say Oregon? I'm going to need to see them beat Stanford first
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    Anyone have the full synopsis from E-Duck? Tempted to post that over on DM and ask him why his reports contradict each other.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    section8 said:

Anyone have the full synopsis from E-Duck? Tempted to post that over on DM and ask him why his reports contradict each other.

This needs to happen.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Tosh has a double secret probation visit tonight with Baker and the family.... this thing is far from over but after tonight that could change.