Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Teen Boy Stalker Barometer: Cloudy with a chance of sweatpants boner

While on a major acid trip last night, the disembodied head of an Asian-looking (but I'm not really sure) guy appeared in my bowl of Malt-o-meal and said, "You are right to be skeptical of the Great Ektard. I, however, have been a slightly less feces-splattered prognosticator on the habits of teen boys. I bring tidings from the void that the great Buddha of Bellevue has been persuading the teen boys of California to pledge their allegiance to Shart of the house Sharkisian. Let thy nethers expand in thy sweatpants."

That's all I can remember. Quite cryptic if you ask me. I wonder what it all means.

Comments

• Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    It means you should lay off the hallucinogenics and start smoking Oxy....

And why the fuck are you eating malt-o-meal at night anyway?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

It means you should lay off the hallucinogenics and start smoking Oxy....

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

While on a major acid trip last night, the disembodied head of an Asian-looking (but I'm not really sure) guy appeared in my bowl of Malt-o-meal and said, "You are right to be skeptical of the Great Ektard. I, however, have been a slightly less feces-splattered prognosticator on the habits of teen boys. I bring tidings from the void that the great Buddha of Bellevue has been persuading the teen boys of California to pledge their allegiance to Shart of the house Sharkisian. Let thy nethers expand in thy sweatpants."

That's all I can remember. Quite cryptic if you ask me. I wonder what it all means.

chuckHIV!!!! True???

• Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    dnc said:

Solid point....

• gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,735 Swaye's Wigwam
    I just voted up for "let thy nethers expand in thy sweatpants". That's some premium content right there.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    edited November 2013
    gmo said:

I just voted up for "let thy nethers expand in thy sweatpants". That's some premium content right there.

I'd pay 19.95 per month instead of the usual 10.95 for this good shit. Derek just PM Sven to cover that 20$ for me next month.