Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Scorpions Wind of Change

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Posts: 24,472
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers

Derek with the WTF on Winds of Change. Come on Derek. Nobody likes that song. It's ghey as fuck.

Derek must be the guy that thinks Nothing Else Matters is the quintessential Metallica song
    I don't know that song. Don't listen to Metallica.
    Dude, you are making it hard (lulz) for me to continue to think of you as my Marshal of the Gulag.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 20,002
    Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    Swaye said:

Derek with the WTF on Winds of Change. Come on Derek. Nobody likes that song. It's ghey as fuck.

Derek must be the guy that thinks Nothing Else Matters is the quintessential Metallica song
    I don't know that song. Don't listen to Metallica.
    Dude, you are making it hard (lulz) for me to continue to think of you as my Marshal of the Gulag.
    I'm a dictator of varied nuance
    creepycoug
    My favorite Scorpions song is Still Loving You. And when I was writing the book The Dawgs of War, I listened to "Rock You Like a Hurricane" over and over. I think I even named a chapter after the song.
    Pitchfork51
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 9,541
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes

My favorite Scorpions song is Still Loving You. And when I was writing the book The Dawgs of War, I listened to "Rock You Like a Hurricane" over and over. I think I even named a chapter after the song.

DerekJohnson
  • creepycougcreepycoug Posts: 7,169
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes

FUCK YOU DEREK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see what you did there.
    DerekJohnson
  • creepycougcreepycoug Posts: 7,169
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    Let me put this to rest: if Big City Nights isn't in your Scorps top 5, you're a phagg.

• DHDDHD Posts: 597
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    Really? No mention of "The Zoo"? "The Zoo" on the live album was killer and "Coming Home" was vastly underrated.

I was at Monster's of Rock in the Kingdome when Klaus got hit in the face with a polaroid camera thrown by some jackwagon in the crowd about 3 songs into their set, yelled at the audience, and then walked off the stage and called it a night.

From that point on, my friends and I, whenever something was going wrong around us would shout "you throw zee-fucking cam-er-ah Zee-attle ... fuck you Zee-attle ... rock show is over Zee-attle" in our best German accent. Good stuff.
    DHD said:

Really?
    I was at Monster's of Rock in the Kingdome when Klaus got hit in the face with a polaroid camera thrown by some jackwagon in the crowd about 3 songs into their set, yelled at the audience, and then walked off the stage and called it a night.

Probably someone from Derek Johnson's crew.
    Pitchfork51GrundleStiltzkinDHD
  • dfleadflea Posts: 3,677
    Butler Cabin Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Animal Magnetism was always at the top of the list for Scorpions albums for me.
    Southerndawg