Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The demise of the UK

SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Where you are not allowed to fight back or defend yourself. Only citizens possess arms. Subjects not so much.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/04/78-year-old-homeowner-arrested-stabbing-armed-burglar-screwdriver/

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Austerity and resulting reduction in police force are doing their job.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sounds like they need self defense.
  • Options
    Sadiq Khan doesn't help either.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Sounds like they need self defense.
    Like the old man they put you in jail if you defend yourself. The government will save you! The crime there is off the charts and as bad as it seems it's actually worse as they skew the reporting.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Christ...

Murder rate in UK is .92 per 100,000

In the US it's 4.88 per 100,000

Guess the subjects are doing better than the citizens by this metric.
  • Options

Christ...

The murder rate wasn't what I was referring to. The fact that you go to jail for defending yourself was the point.

Remove our liberal run loony towns from the stats and our death rate drops way down. IE: Chicago, Memphis, New Orleans, Detroit.

Those IRA guys never had a problem getting machine guns, grenades or explosives in the UK. Just sayin'.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Where did @YellowSnow gun grabber post go?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fair enough @ sledog. But we can all agree that if the thugs and gangs in UK had the same easy access to handguns that the same elements do in Chicago, Detroit, Memphis, etc. their murder rate would be a lot higher. Yes, criminals have been killing people for thousands of years with swords, daggers and clubs but it's takes another levels of balls and crazy to do this than a gun. This is not a gun grabbin' poast so don't twist.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Where did @YellowSnow gun grabber post go?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Those guns don't just walk to Chicago. Someone is making big money on them
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    Sledog said:

Christ...

The murder rate wasn't what I was referring to. The fact that you go to jail for defending yourself was the point.

Remove our liberal run loony towns from the stats and our death rate drops way down. IE: Chicago, Memphis, New Orleans, Detroit.

Those IRA guys never had a problem getting machine guns, grenades or explosives in the UK. Just sayin'.

yeah but then the black and the browns and the yellows wanted a piece of the action and it all went to hell.

• Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2018
    Sledog said:

Where you are not allowed to fight back or defend yourself. Only citizens possess arms. Subjects not so much.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/04/78-year-old-homeowner-arrested-stabbing-armed-burglar-screwdriver/

The lands presently called the UK have been under demise for centuries.

Some say, it all started when The Anglo Dane lord Uhtred killed Sigfried in hand to hand combat while rescuing the daughter of Alfred, the King of Wessex, from the Danish brothers Erik and Sigfried.

If Uhtred had not done this, the UK might still just be an occupied territory of Danish Vikings.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baphomet said:

Sledog said:

The lands presently called the UK have been under demise for centuries.

Some say, it all started when The Anglo Dane lord Uhtred killed Sigfried in hand to hand combat while rescuing the daughter of Alfred, the King of Wessex, from the Danish brothers Erik and Sigfried.

If Uhtred had not done this, the UK might still just be an occupied territory of Danish Vikings.
    This is definitely some higher level discussion board material.

Unfortunately you’re on HH so we’re gonna need some daughter of Alfred pics or GTFO!!!!
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

This is a 3 in Sweden if anyone is wondering
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

This is a 3 in Sweden if anyone is wondering
    Please show a 10.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

Sledog said:

Christ...

Oh Jesus, just shut the fuck up and hang yourself.

You ran your man pleaser, again, half cocked on a subject about which you don't know shit, and got caught. You were absolutely spewing shit about rampant crime in the UK being so terrible and so much worse than it seems due to selective reporting to make the point that suits your agenda, because that's what you do.

Someone with a fucking brain showed up and jizzed some facts all over your face Peter North style and now you're not man enough to take it. For all your gun guy tuff talk you are such a fucking Sally it's unbelievable. Be a man for God's sake.

Unlike you, I can afford a plane ticket to travel, and I'm not afraid to leave my house. In the last 3 mos., I've been to London, Houston, Miami, Atlanta and New Orleans. If I had to walk through a randomly selected area of one of them w/o a gun or a cell phone, in order of preference it would be London, LA, Miami, Houston and NO. W/o hesitation, that's the order.
    Nobody walks in LA.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited April 2018

Sledog said:

Christ...

Oh Jesus, just shut the fuck up and hang yourself.

You ran your man pleaser, again, half cocked on a subject about which you don't know shit, and got caught. You were absolutely spewing shit about rampant crime in the UK being so terrible and so much worse than it seems due to selective reporting to make the point that suits your agenda, because that's what you do.

Someone with a fucking brain showed up and jizzed some facts all over your face Peter North style and now you're not man enough to take it. For all your gun guy tuff talk you are such a fucking Sally it's unbelievable. Be a man for God's sake.

Unlike you, I can afford a plane ticket to travel, and I'm not afraid to leave my house. In the last 3 mos., I've been to London, Houston, Miami, Atlanta and New Orleans. If I had to walk through a randomly selected area of one of them w/o a gun or a cell phone, in order of preference it would be London, LA, Miami, Houston and NO. W/o hesitation, that's the order.
    Nobody walks in LA.

You do if you pass for Messican. Holmes.

But seriously. Get lost in NO sometime and get back to me.