Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Baird going nuclear

2»

Comments

• Shirley and Feeney going into the year I recall I predicted would regress but IrishDoogFS said that doesn't happen under Sark.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Baird deep down knows its a huge problem (the in-state recruiting). He just wont say anything publicly.

Your right chestppumper, Baird is the biggest local chest beater around. The Jack Defection kills him, just like the loss of Marcus Trufant to W S U. (Hiz loss he always brings up)

U told u fucks after yhe 1st UCLA game Jack was sure fire frodh all american. Now were talking about true All American at some level. He just needed to get away from home Sark you fucking joker. Never forgive you Sark you dunce. Oh wait, there's a long list of others , and Baker to come. Jack would have been the one player we needed to beat Oregon. Too late and fuck you Sark!
  • We all knew Jack was a stud and you are the cocksucker who posted how Sark will do well once Price graduates.

You are part of the problem you dumb cunt!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

We all knew Jack was a stud and you are the cocksucker who posted how Sark will do well once Price graduates.

You are part of the problem you dumb cuntwaffle!

obligatory fix to an otherwise salient poast
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Everyone knew Jack was very good. I will admit I am surprised at how freakish he is. I couldn't believe how fast he was for a 230 pound LB when he got that pick against Utah. The Arizona game showed he could win a Heisman if UCLA gives him 5-10 carries every game the next few years.
  • I'd love it if Jack wins the heisman after all these Doog retards said he wouldn't start here until maybe his redshirt senior year.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Everyone knew Jack was very good. I will admit I am surprised at how freakish he is. I couldn't believe how fast he was for a 230 pound LB when he got that pick against Utah. The Arizona game showed he could win a Heisman if UCLA gives him 5-10 carries every game the next few years.

Agreed. I thought he would be very good but I didn't expect him to be better than Shaq.

The best thing about Jack is he puts to rest the King County All Stars bullcrap. He was underrated as a recruit. Fetters is not bumping local recruits, UW just continues to not develop them. When they go elsewhere, they flourish.

Bye Budda.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,010 Founders Club

Baird deep down knows its a huge problem (the in-state recruiting). He just wont say anything publicly.

Your right chestppumper, Baird is the biggest local chest beater around. The Jack Defection kills him, just like the loss of Marcus Trufant to W S U. (Hiz loss he always brings up)

U told u fucks after yhe 1st UCLA game Jack was sure fire frodh all american. Now were talking about true All American at some level. He just needed to get away from home Sark you fucking joker. Never forgive you Sark you dunce. Oh wait, there's a long list of others , and Baker to come. Jack would have been the one player we needed to beat Oregon. Too late and fuck you Sark!
    Can we get this guy on the front page?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,010 Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

Baird should watch the interview and hear Myles' read on Sark from the horse's mouth.

He didn't buy Seven's hope and change sales pitch. Period. He's not the first and won't be the last to do so.

Sums up Dude Brah's tenure nicely - a salesman when you need a closer.

Please tell me you have a link. I'm too lazy to use the internets.