Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

An open letter to Jake "Cobra" Browning

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
Dear Jake

We are pleased to hear that you visit the board and are interested in our observations here. Take a minute to look around and get a feel for the place and the inside jokes and witty banter that we engage in. There are no sacred cows at Hardcore Husky and on one is safe from our rapist like wit. (*rapier wit)

We'e not really middle aged losers who take out life's frustrations on 19 year old college quarterbacks. We just play one on the internet. We would be the first place to line up and suck your dick if you were any good. And if that is the kind of incentive you need to perform better we have people here who do that kind of thing.

We are also the first to point out the issues we see in the Husky Football program. Some here are young like you and have no idea of what REAL Husky football was and should be. You think a couple good years and some fancy stats should be hall of fame material.

Its not.

Let me sum this up. If you are standing at the podium at the end of the season holding the natty crystal you have my full permission to shout WHAT DOES THAT ASSHOLE RACE BANNON HAVE TO SAY NOW!!!????

Short of that, pipe the fuck down and get your reads down and stop shitting your pants in big moments against big teams.

Thanks

Your Pal Race

Comments

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    You forgot to mention the meat spin, if cobra is into that type a thing
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,968 Founders Club
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Dear Jake

We are pleased to hear that you visit the board and are interested in our observations here. Take a minute to look around and get a feel for the place and the inside jokes and witty banter that we engage in. There are no sacred cows at Hardcore Husky and on one is safe from our rapist like wit. (*rapier wit)

We'e not really middle aged losers who take out life's frustrations on 19 year old college quarterbacks. We just play one on the internet. We would be the first place to line up and suck your dick if you were any good. And if that is the kind of incentive you need to perform better we have people here who do that kind of thing.

We are also the first to point out the issues we see in the Husky Football program. Some here are young like you and have no idea of what REAL Husky football was and should be. You think a couple good years and some fancy stats should be hall of fame material.

Its not.

Let me sum this up. If you are standing at the podium at the end of the season holding the natty crystal you have my full permission to shout WHAT DOES THAT ASSHOLE RACE BANNON HAVE TO SAY NOW!!!????

Short of that, pipe the fuck down and get your reads down and stop shitting your pants in big moments against big teams.

Thanks

Your Pal Race

Sucking one dick doesnt make you a cocksucker.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    I just wish he would show us some fucking gratitude.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

Dear Jake

We'e not really middle aged losers who take out life's frustrations on 19 year old college quarterbacks.We're middle aged losers living in mom's basements who take out life's frustrations on 19 year old college quarterbacks. .....

Thanks

Your Pal Race