Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Poor Mora is baking his own cakes these days.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Man, did we dodge a bullet there.

More like a mortar blast actually ...

I don't remember the details about the whole process but whomever the athletic director was at UW at that time was either extremely lucky or smart or somewhere in between...
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol Broack Huard feels vindicated.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Jim Mora to the Seattle Storm. Hardy har har
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    If only he could coach and keep his mouth shut
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Mora has been outed as an SC shill trying to make the Bruins look bad.

He stole their money, ran the program into the ground, and forced the Mets of Los Angeles to bring in Chip and his academis>talent philosophy.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mora never beat the tree at uckla

With Mora, I got between two motives here: the first is the obvious one, and that is to blame Rosy on UCLA's shit season and his downfall.

But that's all over and it doesn't matter any more. The other motivation, and these are not mutually exclusive, is that Mora just likes being that guy who will say anything ... I'm surprised he hasn't been on Howard Stern, other than Stern probably doesn't know who the fuck he is.

But this is another one of his "dirty bag" keepin' it real comments. He reminds me of an uncle at family get togethers who knows the women want him to keep his comments G rated for the kids, and he spends the entire time dancing right up the line and eventually comes up with a construct to cross it. That is Jimmy Mora. He likes to say shit that will make you go "whoa Jimmy! that was outrageous!"

He's such a fucking clown. Has anyone squeezed more career out of a moment in time than this guy? Jesus. The question is why does he keep getting new gigs? He hasn't done shit pretty much anywhere he's gone.

He and Sark should teach a seminar on how to fail up.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    He’s the Sark version of a TUFF defensive coach, all talk, front running, but deep down he knows he’s a fraud and when things get tough he blames everyone around him.

I remember liking the idea of mora until we played them in 2014? The miles jack finger licking game. All those fags had face paint and we’re all juiced up dancing on the sideline, super sloppy and emotional team.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    It's still a kick to go back and look at the recruiting classes Mora brought to UCLA. I don't know if I can think of an example of a bigger talent-to-performance deficit for a coach. Sark was mediocre-shitty. Mora was truly shitty.

It's still a kick to go back and look at the recruiting classes Mora brought to UCLA. I don't know if I can think of an example of a bigger talent-to-performance deficit for a coach. Sark was mediocre-shitty. Mora was truly shitty.

Can’t wait to see what clay Helton is going to put together
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2018

its fucking mind boggling.

I mean you could just let the players sort out the roster for themselves and call the plays and UCLA would probably do better.