Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Queer-ey for AZDuck regarding performance issues?

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
This weekend I had the whole YellowSnow clan down to my? old school to take some family pics amongst the cherry blossoms. Real original I know and only about 2,000 other peoples had the same idea. BTW, if you have a bit of the Yellow Fever like @AZDuck , the Quad is the place to be sight seeing on a sunny spring day. The Asian women love selfies with cherry blossoms.

So to get a little more elbow room, we make our way down to Drumheller Fountain and right in front of the kiddies a Mallard Drake starts having a go with a female in what appeared to be a very non-consensual fashion. The whole violent episode lasted about 60 secs at most. I know the duckies have them weird cork screw parts and what not but is it normal for it to be done in under a minute?

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,659
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    This is a question to be axed of UODuckGirl or Roof da Troof.

• DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

This weekend I had the whole YellowSnow clan down to my? old school to take some family pics amongst the cherry blossoms. Real original I know and only about 2,000 other peoples had the same idea. BTW, if you have a bit of the Yellow Fever like @AZDuck , the Quad is the place to be sight seeing on a sunny spring day. The Asian women love selfies with cherry blossoms.

So to get a little more elbow room, we make our way down to Drumheller Fountain and right in front of the kiddies a Mallard Drake starts having a go with a female in what appeared to be a very non-consensual fashion. The whole violent episode lasted about 60 secs at most. I know the duckies have them weird cork screw parts and what not but is it normal for it to be done in under a minute?

pan down next time...
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    I happily go by the "whatever happens your toes are still tappin'" theory.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Look, if you're into gang rape (and what duck isn't) you've gotta be fast of you're gonna be the next course at the feast.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

Look, if you're into gang rape (and what duck isn't) you've gotta be fast of you're gonna be the next course at the feast.

So all Ducks are FAST STRATEGY?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,659
    AZDuck said:

Does this have anything to do with getting the zone read down?