Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Huskies have 1-2 punch in backfield

2»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

While you're at it, find me 10 schools Browning wouldnt start for

can we just go back to talking about ass eating?
    Answer the fucking question. You slam browning, gaskin repeatedly..here's your chance, all of you fucks' chance
    what question?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Answer the fucking question. You slam browning, gaskin repeatedly..here's your chance, all of you fucks' chance
    what question?
    That reading comprehension thing again bitch51...you obviously went to Bates tech, Tacoma campus

I can't answer...so I just downvote. Watch college football, not soccer, before you check in @ HH

what question?
    That reading comprehension thing again bitch51...you obviously went to Bates tech, Tacoma campus
    worst insult ever. I have no idea what that means.

what question?
    You can't ditch your alma mater like that 51. Show some pride. I own a diesel truck, tricked to the nines but has Obama emissions standards. Need to blow more black smoke for my Prius and cyclist friends. Looking for a Bates alum to bypass the muslim-man's emission apparatus so I can choke a few liberals a day in my travels
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

what question?
    You can't ditch your alma mater like that 51. Show some pride. I own a diesel truck, tricked to the nines but has Obama emissions standards. Need to blow more black smoke for my Prius and cyclist friends. Looking for a Bates alum to bypass the muslim-man's emission apparatus so I can choke a few liberals a day in my travels
    You might want to adjust the dial on those meds.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Doogles said:

I'll never take good running backs for granted again after 1998-2008.

Off top no Google Pumpy style our top 3 RBs 98-08 were:

1. Louis Rankin (got a few NFL carries)
    2. Willie Hurst (spin move zona)
    3. Rich Alexis (freshman year)

Off top busts

1. Jr Harry (who?)
    2. Brandon Johnson (Ty somehow recruited a fast strategy Compton kid who actually murdered a guy)
    3. Kenny James (spin move TD @oklahoma then nothing)
    4. Kirton (rip)
    5. Demetrius Bronson
    6. Terrence Dailey
    7. Shelton Sampson (shake them dreads)
    So freaking sad. We had very god to great RB's before that as far back as I can remember: Weathersby (ftg), Race's fren Greg Lewis, Beno (and Barry), NipNap, Leon Neal, Shehee, Dillon (!), Shehee again.

And then once we got one we went right back on a great RB run: Polk, Sankey, Gaskin (we won't discuss the DWash era out of respect for DDY), Ahmed.

Paul Arnold was the one great RB recruit we had between Dillon and Polk and his back fucked him (us?) over.
    ISAFNRC

Joe Steele, bitches.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Doogles said:

I'll never take good running backs for granted again after 1998-2008.

Off top no Google Pumpy style our top 3 RBs 98-08 were:

1. Louis Rankin (got a few NFL carries)
    2. Willie Hurst (spin move zona)
    3. Rich Alexis (freshman year)

Off top busts

1. Jr Harry (who?)
    2. Brandon Johnson (Ty somehow recruited a fast strategy Compton kid who actually murdered a guy)
    3. Kenny James (spin move TD @oklahoma then nothing)
    4. Kirton (rip)
    5. Demetrius Bronson
    6. Terrence Dailey
    7. Shelton Sampson (shake them dreads)
    So freaking sad. We had very god to great RB's before that as far back as I can remember: Weathersby (ftg), Race's fren Greg Lewis, Beno (and Barry), NipNap, Leon Neal, Shehee, Dillon (!), Shehee again.

And then once we got one we went right back on a great RB run: Polk, Sankey, Gaskin (we won't discuss the DWash era out of respect for DDY), Ahmed.

Paul Arnold was the one great RB recruit we had between Dillon and Polk and his back fucked him (us?) over.
    ISAFNRC

Joe Steele, bitches.
    "As far back as I can remember"

What is going on in this thread?

Nothing as usual when one other than Pump has to back up their smack. Still waiting on what teams' gaskin wouldn't start for...or browning. Typical silence from the gallery
  • YouNeed2ChillYouNeed2Chill Member Posts: 57
    The question should be how many elite teams Browning would start for. The answer is zero because if Browning is your qb your not an elite team. I don’t gaf if he could start for Cal, Utah, Oregon State, etc.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,968 Founders Club

what question?
    Sounds like the makings for a good Cuntry song.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter

what question?
    Take that music shit to your own board.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,968 Founders Club

what question?
    Take that music shit to your own board.
    Pup ain't even ventured to my own bored. Sad.
    And now that you've infected 51, take him with you
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

What is going on in this thread?

Off-season the best season

And now that you've infected 51, take him with you

from gay sex?