Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,410 Founders Club

Thanks Taft!

Don't mention it!
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    Browning shit passes will just strengthen our young WRs for the future. 2019 will be special!
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

“UW's rotation led to freshman quarterback Colson Yankoff getting a chance to throw to Jones. Yankoff, a four-star recruit, threw a 30-yard pass Jones effortlessly chased down and captured in stride.

Later on, Browning threw a pass in Jones' direction. As cornerback Austin Joyner was closing in, Jones made a diving catch drawing everyone's attention.”

Is it bad I can visually this shitty Browning pass in my head and already start to feel the insane season stress? Fuck me.

The worst part is that we will have an entire season of announcers and pundits fawning over Browning's assault of the UW record books.
    Most efficient passer in the galaxy will be said many times
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    AIRWOLF said:

Baseman said:

“UW's rotation led to freshman quarterback Colson Yankoff getting a chance to throw to Jones. Yankoff, a four-star recruit, threw a 30-yard pass Jones effortlessly chased down and captured in stride.

Later on, Browning threw a pass in Jones' direction. As cornerback Austin Joyner was closing in, Jones made a diving catch drawing everyone's attention.”

Is it bad I can visually this shitty Browning pass in my head and already start to feel the insane season stress? Fuck me.

The worst part is that we will have an entire season of announcers and pundits fawning over Browning's assault of the UW record books.
    No, the worst will be when Browning shits his pants and the broadcast cuts away, time and again, to Eason on the sidelines.
    Maybe they'll just cut away to the mini-truck grand prix instead.
    Welcome relief considering the purview of Browning
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,342 Swaye's Wigwam

We?

I am shocked you even though the starting quarterback last name.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,134

Two of these three are #1 and #2 on the depth chart
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    We should let puppy Dubs engineer our offense and depth chart. We’d have just as good a shot.

Also, it’s great to have no one who can rush the passer.

This season will be super.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,931 Founders Club
    edited March 2018
    Baphomet said:

Does anybody else see a bit of Jon Lovits in this photo? Like Bush is about to say... "Yea... that's the ticket!"

It looks like he just saw Eason throw the ball and got excited and is now saying, “fuck me, he’s not eligible until next year!”