Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm Passionate About Class

Actually I'm not. It's overrated. The best times I've had in my life - 96% of them anyway - have not involved class.

What it has to do with football has always been beyond me anyway.

This goes way beyond our favorite doogman poaster kris. This goes all the way back to Steve Entenman. Whenever asked about undefeated Miami, he never answered the question in a "classy" way - the way an Academy or Stanford kid would. He always went off about class, claiming they had none. But saying that wasn't very classy either.

Made me wonder. Was it classy when he would double pump to the sky in celebration after decapitating a QB, drawing all kinds of unclassy attention to himself? The classy thing would have been to help him up and act like he'd been there before. Was it classy when Bailey mocked the Heisman pose? Seems like the classy thing would've been to act like he'd been there before, and congratulate Desmond on a well-deserved honor. Was Jason Shelley classy? How about our dear departed woman-beating safety? Classy stuff?

Seems to me my favorite Husky teams and players weren't all that classy. I'd love to trade some of our current lawn mower comportment and class for some reckless bananas who spend more time talking about class than showing it.

It's retarded. It's Passion retarded, which is really fucking retarded.

It's the first line of defense for the insecure ... for the loser. It's the very first and last thing that jilted women say. "She's such a slut." Yeah, that slut's still fucking your man honey.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    creepycoog has always been one of my favorite classy poasters
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    I voted you up because I'm classy like that.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070
    dnc said:

creepycoog has always been one of my favorite classy poasters

that's class right there dnc. not like those unclassy poosters at doogfarm. they don't have your kind of class.

cheers to class. let's stay classy.

loadsock said:

I voted you up because I'm classy like that.

You got class brah!

Keep it classy.

• Actually I'm not. It's overrated. The best times I've had in my life - 96% of them anyway - have not involved class.

What it has to do with football has always been beyond me anyway.

This goes way beyond our favorite doogman poaster kris. This goes all the way back to Steve Entenman. Whenever asked about undefeated Miami, he never answered the question in a "classy" way - the way an Academy or Stanford kid would. He always went off about class, claiming they had none. But saying that wasn't very classy either.

Made me wonder. Was it classy when he would double pump to the sky in celebration after decapitating a QB, drawing all kinds of unclassy attention to himself? The classy thing would have been to help him up and act like he'd been there before. Was it classy when Bailey mocked the Heisman pose? Seems like the classy thing would've been to act like he'd been there before, and congratulate Desmond on a well-deserved honor. Was Jason Shelley classy? How about our dear departed woman-beating safety? Classy stuff?

Seems to me my favorite Husky teams and players weren't all that classy. I'd love to trade some of our current lawn mower comportment and class for some reckless bananas who spend more time talking about class than showing it.

It's retarded. It's Passion retarded, which is really fucking retarded.

It's the first line of defense for the insecure ... for the loser. It's the very first and last thing that jilted women say. "She's such a slut." Yeah, that slut's still fucking your man honey.

This I can get behind. Hi @Passion
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Is "Hot for Teacher" about class? I had ADHD so I never got much class. I watched a public television program about this really big country in Asia that has a whole culture based on class. But, they don't have football, so I figured class is overrated.

Is "Hot for Teacher" about class? I had ADHD so I never got much class. I watched a public television program about this really big country in Asia that has a whole culture based on class. But, they don't have football, so I figured class is overrated.

I think Van Halen had class. I think Van Hagar did not, though Sammy Hagar did.

It can be complicated keeping track of class among affiliated entities and people. You need a lot of experience with class to be able to navigate the combinations. I'll help when I can.
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    Creepy has class issues.....did your mama beat you. I am tired of your use of the words "Class, Classless, Classy, Classification, Classified, out-Classed..etc
    LevelPar said:

Creepy has class issues.....did your mama beat you. I am tired of your use of the words "Class, Classless, Classy, Classification, Classified, out-Classed..etc

wait, we just had a classy exchange in the other thread. are you really willing to risk your classy gesture to make a poont here?

not very classy.
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447

LevelPar said:

wait, we just had a classy exchange in the other thread. are you really willing to risk your classy gesture to make a poont here?

not very classy.
    Since you showed class and accepted my apology, I would like retract my previous post.
    LevelPar said:

LevelPar said:

not very classy.
    Since you showed class and accepted my apology, I would like retract my previous post.
    now we're back to class!