Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Miles Jack

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

don't forget Ed Cunningham and Brock Huard.

Ed Cunningham might be the worst announcer I've ever heard.
    I don't know; I thought Ed was pretty good until he got all weird about concussions.
    yeah, he went full retard there. maybe CTE settling in
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sark got Constantine though. 4 star!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,000
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Interesting that @Ping logged in this month, and has 32 posts in almost 5 years. Also, might need to add @Mooser42 to the roadkill bored. Not seen since 2016....

Both of those guys were on the original BOD. They both kicked in something like $200 each. @ping was the one who went to Husky Stadium in the middle of the night to post the Fire Ty and We Want Mora signs on the fence. @Mooser42 was the one who founded FireToddTurner.com
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don't know; I thought Ed was pretty good until he got all weird about concussions.
    No. He tried way too hard to come off as an intellectual. And as we? know, those? folks are exposed rather easily, amirite?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog said:

No. He tried way too hard to come off as an intellectual. And as we? know, those? folks are exposed rather easily, amirite?
    Per usual, you are spot on my kewg brah.

Forgive my errant poast.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,000
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

Interesting that @Ping logged in this month, and has 32 posts in almost 5 years. Also, might need to add @Mooser42 to the roadkill bored. Not seen since 2016....

Both of those guys were on the original BOD. They both kicked in something like $200 each. @ping was the one who went to Husky Stadium in the middle of the night to post the Fire Ty and We Want Mora signs on the fence. @Mooser42 was the one who founded FireToddTurner.com
    Uhhh @topdawgnc founded firetoddturner.com. @Mooser42 baked a cake.

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Uhhh @topdawgnc founded firetoddturner.com. @Mooser42 baked a cake.

A messican goes underground to escape the Trump Train and not end up like @Swaye ancestors ...

And Stalin takes the opportunity to slowly erase you from Husky Lore.