Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gun Control

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Obama spoke with passion and eloquence at the March For Losing Your Rights.

Too bad when he was President he didn’t have a Super Majority.

You know he could’ve actually passed some legislation to back up his rhetoric.

During my daily bike ride I saw a lady loading a gun control sign in her car, clearly so she could protest.

I wanted to ride by and yell BANG!

Or stop and ask why she feels she should have the right to unrestricted abortions, but I shouldn’t have the right to buy a gun?

In the end ... I, unlike her, respect her Bill of Rights.

@creepycoug and @dflea are about to mouth breath saliva all over their mom’s keyboard ... triggered.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    topdawgnc said:

During my daily bike ride I saw a lady loading a gun control sign in her car, clearly so she could protest.

Or stop and ask why she feels she should have the right to unrestricted abortions, but I shouldn’t have the right to buy a gun?

@creepycoug and @dflea are about to mouth breath saliva all over their mom’s keyboard ... triggered.

I didn't know they had a March in Japan yesterday on gun control.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    passion and eloquence?

so hes well spoken?

okay racist.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

Obama knew his heath care debacle, spending and deep state plants might be enough to destroy the country so he didn't quad.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It's funny watching triggered little toppy pretend like I'm the one triggered here.

I didn't march in the streets yesterday, didn't have a conversation with anyone who did, and didn't start a thread at HH to show everyone how triggered I am.

You're the pot calling the kettle black, dumbfuck. Now shut your cunt before I find you at the 7-11 and drop you like a bad habit.

dflea said:

shut your cunt baabs

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    topdawgnc said:

what in the fuck are you talking about you dumb story-telling fucking faggot?

I seem to be on your mind. It's simple. I think you're a dumb fuck. Get over it and live your life.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Tough guy douche bags.

More predictable than a snowflake hearing Donald Trump’s name:

Now get real angry and pound your keyboard ... imagine “dropping me like a bad habit”

Internet tough gays...
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

Tough guy douche bags.

Now get real angry and pound your keyboard ... imagine “dropping me like a bad habit”

Internet tough gays...

Nobody needs to be tough to meet you at the 7-11. That's because you're a huge pussy, both online and in real life.

Fuck off already.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    topdawgnc said:

Tough guy douche bags.

Internet tough gays...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nice try dumb fuck.

Been warning you, these brainwashed retards on the radical fringe of the left are growing in power and numbers. Got no clue about the 2nd amendment and why it's important to maintain a free society. Germany has gun control & Merkel's police will come to your house if they don't like your facebook posts. That's the kind of shit that starts happening when you cede your freedom and ability to protect yourself to the state.

Radical fringe? You fucking triggered idiot. The majority of the country wants some form of gun control. And the now the NRA and idiots like you keep saying no changes. Then more of these will happen then we could get driven into an Austrian style confiscation.
    I would be okay with confiscating all of them

Since I don't have any

2001400ex said:

Been warning you, these brainwashed retards on the radical fringe of the left are growing in power and numbers. Got no clue about the 2nd amendment and why it's important to maintain a free society. Germany has gun control & Merkel's police will come to your house if they don't like your facebook posts. That's the kind of shit that starts happening when you cede your freedom and ability to protect yourself to the state.

Radical fringe? You fucking triggered idiot. The majority of the country wants some form of gun control. And the now the NRA and idiots like you keep saying no changes. Then more of these will happen then we could get driven into an Austrian style confiscation.
    You've got a point, but you made it by accident, it's not one you're smart enough to see, because you're a stooge with limited mental capacity. More and more the radical fringe is becoming mainstream. To the point where people are actually questioning the 2nd amendment. They're already questioning their right to free speech. This mainstreaming of idiocy will lead to a crackdown on the freedoms you enjoy when the new generation of fuckwits that were raised in safe spaces and indoctrinated into the ideology of the fascist left, gains power in the future.

2001400ex said:

You've got a point, but you made it by accident, it's not one you're smart enough to see, because you're a stooge with limited mental capacity. More and more the radical fringe is becoming mainstream. To the point where people are actually questioning the 2nd amendment. They're already questioning their right to free speech. This mainstreaming of idiocy will lead to a crackdown on the freedoms you enjoy when the new generation of fuckwits that were raised in safe spaces and indoctrinated into the ideology of the fascist left, gains power in the future.
    Do you need a safe space snowflake?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Do you need a safe space snowflake?
    You trying to pad your lead as the bored's number 1 shitpoaster? You're already comfortably ahead of the pack, sheep.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

When OBK is right, he's right.
    We should have a new board

OBKs doomsday predictions