Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official Season Ticket Renewal Thread

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,870 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Was able to move about a half section inwards and about 5-6 rows higher ... not going to do much better without donating money

The Tyee donation amounts are a bitch if you're an average wage slave like some of us. I've been able to be on the 35 yd line, half way up the north side upper deck without paying extra. Not great, but not terrible either to be under cover come Oct- Nov.

whlinder said:

I’m don’t understand all the Husky Season Ticket hawt talk referring to Husky Stadium.

Unless you have tickets in the Mercedes Benz dome on September 1st, you don’t have season tickets.

I have my plane tickets; no idea when the game goes on sale.

I went to Hotlanta once to watch a Jake Browning QB'd Husky team. Ain't going to do it a second time.
    I was there but another trip to Atlanta with all those Georgia peaches in summer clothes is tempting
    I saw an old geezer or two that I thought looked like the Race I saw for a couple mins once in the Autzen Porking Lot / Animal House RV circa 2002. Almost was going say something, but chickened out.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,572 Standard Supporter
    The game in Atlanta is the only game this season.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,850
    whlinder said:

Owen (1) is always special
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

whlinder said:

Owen (1) is always special
    Not as owen12, that was a perfect season
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,823

Tequilla said:

Was able to move about a half section inwards and about 5-6 rows higher ... not going to do much better without donating money

The Tyee donation amounts are a bitch if you're an average wage slave like some of us. I've been able to be on the 35 yd line, half way up the north side upper deck without paying extra. Not great, but not terrible either to be under cover come Oct- Nov.
    Since I have 7 in my group that could easily swell greater in the future the Tyee fees start adding up

I’m not against paying that money but I’m not fronting the bill for that this time around ... perhaps next seat reallocation
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I bought a new recliner

I bought a new recliner

Good coaches cost money. Way to contribute to the success of our Dwags.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited March 2018
    First year of season tickets for me since late 90s. 100 level on the 20 yard line in $450 Tyee section row 25. Out of the rain depending on wind.

I hate money I guess. And I'm poor so I'll have to find some shit to sell.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I bought a new recliner

Have you learned nothing hear?

I bought a new recliner

Nope. I'm a Doog at heart when it comes to season tickets. I was there when we beat Idaho.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,850

I bought a new recliner

Nope. I'm a Doog at heart when it comes to season tickets. I was there when we beat Idaho.
    Nothing else mattered
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,314 Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

First year of season tickets for me since late 90s. 100 level on the 20 yard line in $450 Tyee section row 25. Out of the rain depending on wind.

I hate money I guess. And I'm poor so I'll have to find some shit to sell.

What are you willing to sell? Stats and pics before I purchase.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,349 Founders Club
    Before anyone whines I love me some Chris Peterman, but I am not going to a game until he wins one that matters. He's 0-3 on big time games so far. Fuck Tree and Colorado. Not big time opponents. He gets another chance at Auburn. If he wins that one, and makes a big bowel, I just might go.
    Swaye said:

Before anyone whines I love me some Chris Peterman, but I am not going to a game until he wins one that matters. He's 0-3 on big time games so far. Fuck Tree and Colorado. Not big time opponents. He gets another chance at Auburn. If he wins that one, and makes a big bowel, I just might go.

I just might by you a beer and thank you for your service if you cum out for a game. I'm probably better looking and less sermon seeking than @dnc .
    89ute said:

Swaye said:

9/15 Bring your gear, you'll be right at home.

I've caught many a trout on the res not too far from Salta Lake a City. I paid them for the license, so no whitey stealing from the reds.