Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 765
  • I'd rather be falsely accused of rape and using racial slurs against a black stripper, be kicked off the Lacrosse team, and publicly humiliated by the media than watch that game.

Fuck.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    Besides the #dreckfest of a bowel game, this would also ensure another empty Sark win. Terrible scenario for REAL Husky fans.

I'd rather be falsely accused of rape and using racial slurs against a black stripper, be kicked off the Lacrosse team, and publicly humiliated by the media than watch that game.

Fuck.

I'd rather be falsely accused of rape and using racial slurs against a black stripper, be kicked off the Lacrosse team, and publicly humiliated by the media than watch that game.

Fuck.

Ive used racial slurs at a black stripper while I was pounding her inbetween those beautiful bulbous buttcheeks. The PC police hasnt caught up to that shit yet. A coke bump or two and a thorough pounding by a white guy. Strippers and blow bitch!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-rGAM_KeA

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Back to football. Every coach in his 5th year wants to be unranked and playing Duke in a bowl game. The entire Duke fanbase will be watching hoops, not football. If it happens, Safk should b ed fired. If uw loses, consider his fatass gone.
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774

Ive used racial slurs at a black stripper while I was pounding her inbetween those beautiful bulbous buttcheeks. The PC police hasnt caught up to that shit yet. A coke bump or two and a thorough pounding by a white guy. Strippers and blow bitch!

Weren't you black last week?
    edited November 2013
    AlCzervik said:

Weren't you black last week?

I believe it was "you don't know I'm not black".

Yes we do, pup. Yes we do.
  • Puppy love won this thread.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    Sometimes puppy love delivers when he's off his meds.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    Duke. December bowel. Jesus Fucking Christ
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Fuck.

Fuck.

How much does it cost for a hooker to bang a quad?
    Who said anything about paying Dalonely or being a quad?. Shit Id still get more ass in my chair than your goofy looking ass would walking. Fucking your mom doesnt count either Damone. Give that rotten beat-up backon slab a break and find a real girlftiend.
    You can't fool us. Midgets, quads, retards..Pretty much all the freaks...ain't no way they are getting laid without paying a BBW with bacterial vaginitis and sores on her ass to touch them. And this includes you, my nigga.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Think about this - what if we fall down one spot and end up in the Las Vegas bowel against a Boise State team seeking revenge? Wow
  • dnc said:

Besides the #dreckfest of a bowel game, this would also ensure another empty Sark win. Terrible scenario for REAL Husky fans.

This is the type of scenario that worries me too. Playing a shitty team in the bowl game getting the win and Doogs celebrate 8 wins.

"Hey Don James had plenty of 8 win seasons I bet you would have fired him too!".

The only grace in this matchup is if UW loses to fucking Duke in football that might be the final straw in Sark's coffin one can only hope.

I imagine this Sun Bowl could play out like 1995 where the players don't want to be there and sneak over to Mexico to party.

Only difference is when the players are partying in Mexico they'll noticed their head coach is there snorting blow off a Mexican Hookers ass then when he looks up he'll be like "Yo Brah come over and take a line with your coach it will be cool. Please be my friend!"
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    In Las Vegas I could envision the lawn mower all over again followed up by a last second field goal thus sealing another 7-6 season. Now if we can just add Sark being left on the Tarmac at McCarron International Airport......
  • I bet his wife just loves the idea of Sark going back to Vegas for a bowl game.......