Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A striking parallel to Miami

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Both the program and the board. Same results, same camps of fans (apologists and realists), and, alarmingly, the precisely same comments from each camp and from the coaching staff.

Jesus, replace Al Golden's "fools gold" with "house money" and you have the same exact situation, only Golden is a little more dreamy than Sark.

See for yourself.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=13&f=2927&t=12300323

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070
    edited November 2013
    dnc said:

NOGAFAM

dnc,

I'm just not that fucking clever. Transration of code preeze.

Great picture of - who is that - Huff? I saw that during the game and knew someone here would post it.

Did not see that coming. 'Noles my new favorite team for the stretch. For the first time in memory, the old man and I won't be at odds on Saturday (he doesn't care about the Pac but is an FSU grad and hates that I love the Canes). We are both on the war chant through January.

I think they are built to beat Bama assuming Winston stays healthy.

dnc said:

NOGAFAM

dnc,

Great picture of - who is that - Huff? I saw that during the game and knew someone here would post it.

Did not see that coming.
    Huff indeed.

NevadaDuck would make frequent poasts about Nevada. Everyone would respond with NOGAFAN. No one gives a fuck about Nevada.

It works well when a poaster has a pet team he likes to discuss that NOC (no one cares) about. In this case, Miami.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Miami has been the most overrated team in the country and was earlier in the season. Now without Duke Johnson they are really falling back.

Miami has been the most overrated team in the country and was earlier in the season. Now without Duke Johnson they are really falling back.

If you mean they were the most overrated team in the country this season, you'll get no dispute out of me. I knew it before anyone was thinking about FSU. You could see it. But if you're talking over time, then it's on right now! :)

To the resident Hurricoon's credit, he's been saying all along how overrated his Canes are.

dnc said:

dnc said:

NOGAFAM

dnc,

Did not see that coming.
    Huff indeed.

NevadaDuck would make frequent poasts about Nevada. Everyone would respond with NOGAFAN. No one gives a fuck about Nevada.

It works well when a poaster has a pet team he likes to discuss that NOC (no one cares) about. In this case, Miami.

oh come on now. nobody in fact does give a fuck about Nevada. Miami is a whole different animal. they are one of the precious few programs that college football desperately needs because people either like them or hate them. very few people are luke on the Canes. they generate interest.

quit bullying me dnc. it hurts my feelings.

dnc said:

dnc said:

NOGAFAM

dnc,

Did not see that coming.
    Huff indeed.

oh come on now. nobody in fact does give a fuck about Nevada. Miami is a whole different animal. they are one of the precious few programs that college football desperately needs because people either like them or hate them. very few people are luke on the Canes. they generate interest.

The locker room Hardcore Husky isn't for everyone.

Obviously, Miami is an elite program historically. They may have had the greatest 20 year run in history.

OTOH, they've been irrelevant for a decade now, pretty much like our Huskies.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

NOGAFAM

dnc,

Did not see that coming.
    Huff indeed.

The locker room Hardcore Husky isn't for everyone.

Obviously, Miami is an elite program historically. They may have had the greatest 20 year run in history.

OTOH, they've been irrelevant for a decade now, pretty much like our Huskies.
    yeah, I know. Fuck. And starting to look like they have their own Sark, only he hasn't gotten around to firing his Holt yet. Like Sark, they're buds from the old days. Great, best buds with the shit-tier defensive coordinator. What's worse, he has an excuse even Sark can't use: the 3 year NCAA cloud that impaired recruiting. Hey, you can't expect . . . nevermind. We've been through that ad nauseum.

Yes, I am a 300+ lb. offensive poaster, so you're right - nobody should be bullying me here.

Still, if you could go easy on me. I'm sensitive.
    What was the guys name who always PM'ed me about you when I was a mod at that other place? purplehusky? The one who tried to sell his screenname for $50?

He'd be a lot of fun over here.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I wonder if anyone knows of 5 reasons why Miami wins this week?
    edited November 2013
    lol! haven't thought about that guy in a long time. that guy, and a few others whose skin I managed to crawl under. remember betme? have you ever wondered if betme is krisvashon reincarnated? only betme was a huge west coast / Pac 10 homer and kris seems to be a bit more focused on the dawgs and this thing with class.

yeah, purplehusky - he'd be fun to have around here in an incognito kind of way.

I wonder if anyone knows of 5 reasons why Miami wins this week?

Can't think of a single one.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Mods?

Need a sensitivity training thread?
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    Miami sucks and so does this thread.
    LevelPar said:

that wasn't exactly a classy addition to our discussion.

you lack class. you must be an Oregon fan.
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447

LevelPar said:

Please accept my sincere apology for being classless and rude.
    LevelPar said:

LevelPar said:

Please accept my sincere apology for being classless and rude.
    now that's class. i'll return the gesture with a classy acceptance of your classy apology.

I take back my Oregon fan comment. No way you could be affiliated with that classless bunch.