Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

USC fans watching Sark closely this Friday

2»

Comments

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    So, either way we are fucked? Fuck!

If Sark beats UCLA on the road then Mora isn't the guy.

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    dnc said:

Tailgater said:

Try to recall when was the last time a football coach made a move from one school to another within the Pac conference and how well did it work out? Tommy Prothro from OSU to UCLA; Bruce Snyder from CAL to ASU; Larry Smith from Arizona to USC; Dennis Erikson from WSU to OSU via Miami and Seahawks to ASU via 49ers and Idaho (and DE ain't done yet). I don't believe there's a chance in hell that USC will hire an unproven head football coach such as Sarkisian. They're likely going to hire a good coach with a proven resume as a head coach who they believe will get Troy back to the quality of coaching they lost when Pete Carroll left. Sark has if nothing else proven at UW that he's not that guy.

If we're counting Erickson then you have to count Ty and Rick also.
    No......... I don't have to.

• OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    tracker said:

Tailgater said:

Try to recall when was the last time a football coach made a move from one school to another within the Pac conference and how well did it work out? Tommy Prothro from OSU to UCLA; Bruce Snyder from CAL to ASU; Larry Smith from Arizona to USC; Dennis Erikson from WSU to OSU via Miami and Seahawks to ASU via 49ers and Idaho (and DE ain't done yet). I don't believe there's a chance in hell that USC will hire an unproven head football coach such as Sarkisian. They're likely going to hire a good coach with a proven resume as a head coach who they believe will get Troy back to the quality of coaching they lost when Pete Carroll left. Sark has if nothing else proven at UW that he's not that guy.

So, you're saying Mike Price is out?

:)
    Is Ruck Numbweasal out too?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Tailgater said:

Why would you say sark is unproven? He's proven to be average.