Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

According to the Recruiting Blog...

Sark has given up on OL recruiting early this year. We are already shifting our efforts to off-the-radar JC kids without other D-1 offers.

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    He's trying to sabotage his successor like burning red shirts
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Sark has given up on OL recruiting early this year. We are already shifting our efforts to off-the-radar JC kids without other D-1 offers.

It's very discouraging. I don't understand where the competitive juices must go for a staff to be so lax about quickly building dominating lines on both sides of the ball. It looks like the super-recruiters Tosh-Wilcox-Sirmon are starting to gain on the problem on the defensive line, but the OL recruiting continues to suck and disappoint. It's not as though Sark can ever afford to stand pat on the scholarship offensive linemen currently on the roster. I'm beginning to think that former coogloser Cozzetto and Sark are stearing clear of any OL prospects recruited by WSU.

For certain, UW will always have to attract half it's recruits including linemen from out-of-state, but I will never believe building the OL is a problem with in-state prep football talent or lack of it. Prep linemen in the state of Washington will always fly under the radar simply because the local media doesn't give a rip and hasn't since the day football died. There are one or two if not a few good major college OL prospects to be found in-state just like there's always been, but it appears Sark and his offensive staff are either too lazy or too poorly directed to find em.