Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Husky Basketball pole

TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Some people care about this

Husky Basketball pole 43 votes

LIPO
25%
chrisvashonRoadDawg55dhdawgjrjarrell4GladstoneTTJDugtheDoogdncno_uhfivehundredmileDAWGDoogieMcDoogerson 11 votes
TSIO
32%
SweatpantsGeneralHouhuskyAlCzervikIrishDawg22Dawgtona[Deleted User]PurpleJBlackieYouKnowItHomebrew_Dawguw2010Haid_D_Salaamibiak1Dardanus 14 votes
Wake me in March
41%
DerekJohnsonWhiskeyDawgTierbsHsotBoobsTommySQCMooser42CFetters_Nacho_LoverFire_Marshall_BillSwayeLevelParQuornDawgTailgaterMad_Son[Deleted User]CuntWafflegreenbloodMcRibThe_UndertakerNeGgaPlEaSe 18 votes

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    LIPO
    I'll officially announce the TSIO when I see this team with blackwell. Although right now it's looking that way
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    LIPO
    dhdawg said:

I'll officially announce the TSIO when I see this team with blackwell. Although right now it's looking that way

I think TSIP(probably)O, but I will let it play out until January.

• TSIO
    I'm declaring the season is over. It was over when Romar failed to land Mosier, Gordon, and Bird.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    TSIO
    Depends on what the expectations are for the season.

If you will be happy with sneaking into the NCAA tourney and maybe winning a game or two, then I say LIPO.

If you are expecting LoRo to finally take this program to the next level then TSIO.

HTH.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    LIPO

If you will be happy with sneaking into the NCAA tourney and maybe winning a game or two, then I say LIPO.

If you are expecting LoRo to finally take this program to the next level then TSIO.

HTH.

Pretty much sums it up

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    My Kentucky Wildcats would destroy UW.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Mods - please segregate the Husky hoopers and footballers, this is getting ridiculous
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    LIPO

HTH.

I'd be happy with an NCAA Tourney appearance.
    LIPO
    Gladstone said:

HTH.

I'd be happy with an NCAA Tourney appearance.
    Same here, hence the LIPO.

I don't think we're getting one though, and I think the heat will really turn up on Romar when we don't. He's never missed the tourney three straight years here before.

• fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    LIPO
    Hopes and dreams for basquetball are different than for phoosball ... My hoop dreams are to make the tourney and win a game... Maybe two ... In other words LIPO

Phoosball is what I really care about ... I want to dominate ... Unfortunately the AD has the same level of concern for FB as I have for BB
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    TSIO
    This season was over the minute last season ended. I got a hearty laugh out of those doogs over at the old dm.c hoops bored that kept claiming the team was better off without Wroten.

Romar has done some really good things at UW but right now Husky hoops is circling the fucking drain.
    LIPO

This season was over the minute last season ended. I got a hearty laugh out of those doogs over at the old dm.c hoops bored that kept claiming the team was better off without Wroten.

Probably the same idiots who said that Hawes ruined our 2006-2007 team
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    LIPO

My Kentucky Wildcats would destroy UW.

Disagree. Kentucky is too young and Calipari is a sleazeball!

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Wake me in March
    I'm in the LIPO, expectations for basketball are much lower than football. Washington has never been relevant in basketball so it is hard to really have standards.

Last night the team was really banged up and at times actually took care of the ball and had some thoughtful passing leading to points as well as hitting free throws. Really like Darin Johnson, Mike Anderson, and NWG debut (even though the stats may not jump out at you).
    LIPO
    ^ Agreed except for NWG, his defense disappointed me. He was destroyed time and time again on Umipig's dribble drive. Switching Anderson on him made a huge difference.
    LIPO
    Gladstone said:

^ Agreed except for NWG, his defense disappointed me. He was destroyed time and time again on Umipig's dribble drive. Switching Anderson on him made a huge difference.

CuntWaffle hated Gaddy so he's contractually obligated to overlook any flaws in Goss.
  • TSIO
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

CuntWaffle hated Gaddy so he's contractually obligated to overlook any flaws in Goss.
    Only a ball gargling Doog wouldn't hate Gaddy.

HTH
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    edited November 2013
    TSIO
    Gladstone said:

Probably the same idiots who said that Hawes ruined our 2006-2007 team
    Did Basnight post at doogman too?

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Wake me in March
    You all need to DIAFF for watching that "game".

Do you all watch film and replays to get an assessment as well? Gimmee a breakdown for fucks sake.
    LIPO

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Only a ball gargling Doog wouldn't hate Gaddy.

HTH
    Disagree. Most of the ball gargling doogs did hate Gaddy, just like most ball gargling doogs hate Price.

Gaddy was never as good as Price but his only crime was being way overranked coming out of high school, hardly his own fault. He played hard and never did anything other than what was asked of him. Hating Gaddy like hating Price is a convenient way to take heat off the coach.

Doogwhosails and OregonDoog (and Fetters and Kim) are tripping all over themselves to explain how NGW is so much different than Gaddy. Gaddy is a doog whipping boy. Goss probably will be much better in the end, but at this point that's hardly been established.