Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Russian trolls at work

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

I just answered it

Keep dodging the actual facts in this thread about energy

The Senate and Congress both approved sanctions in response to Russian meddling in our election. Trump has refused to enforce them. Why?
    You're free to start yet another thread on the subject. This thread is on how the democrats agree with Putin on energy and Trump doesn't and is acting on it which actually hurts Russia

So why would Putin want Trump? I know you can't answer because its all bullshit coming from you

There are sanctions in place on Russia that are still enforce. I told you nobody cares about the hissy fit after the election
    You still don't answer the question. Nice rant tho.
    Have you ever answered a question?

That's what I thought.
    Yes.

What other questions would you like answered?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

I just answered it

The Senate and Congress both approved sanctions in response to Russian meddling in our election. Trump has refused to enforce them. Why?
    You're free to start yet another thread on the subject. This thread is on how the democrats agree with Putin on energy and Trump doesn't and is acting on it which actually hurts Russia

So why would Putin want Trump? I know you can't answer because its all bullshit coming from you

There are sanctions in place on Russia that are still enforce. I told you nobody cares about the hissy fit after the election

That's what I thought.
    Yes.

Why do you think women who are leaning on trees have lopsided nipples? I'm starting to believe the "Hondo's never seen a nipple" tag.
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

I just answered it

That's what I thought.
    Yes.

Why do you think women who are leaning on trees have lopsided nipples? I'm starting to believe the "Hondo's never seen a nipple" tag.
    I don't have the game you do. I've never fucked a woman up against a tree, tho a good dogging could be fun.

I still think that pic was photoshopped to move her left nipple down. Clearly not Race as he'd move both nipples down.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

I just answered it

That's what I thought.
    Yes.

I don't have the game you do. I've never fucked a woman up against a tree, tho a good dogging could be fun.

I still think that pic was photoshopped to move her left nipple down. Clearly not Race as he'd move both nipples down.
    The saddest part about this response is that HondoFS literally put more thought into it (tree, photoshopping, etc) than 99% of his other poasts on this board.
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

I just answered it

That's what I thought.
    Yes.

I'm really not sure what to say about this.

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

I just answered it

That's what I thought.
    Yes.

I'm quite the fag.
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

I just answered it

That's what I thought.
    Yes.

I'm quite the fag.
    Now that's good chit Hondoboat!