Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    it's so wonderful to hear how proud little Larry is of his pet project. When a child has self-confidence, it's really the most important part of their personal development.

from my perspective, on the other hand, having had the Pac12 Network for 3 years (just switched back to DirecTV in December) there is literally NOTHING on that network that is worth watching. They have our out of conference cupcake games that even I can't sit through and then they have a whole load of shit that I will never watch.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Helps Xi Jinping
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,950 Founders Club

It's amazing how bad some people can be at their jobs over an extended period of time without getting fired.

Case in poont, see OP
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

You have to be a special kind of stupid to be unable to land a deal with a company whose headquarters is IN YOUR CONFERENCE'S OWN FOOTPRINT.

DirecTV - El Segundo, CA.

Fuck. What a dumbass. Walk the fuck down the street and get a deal done for Christ sake, you dipshit motherfucker. You can't speak Chinese anyway so quit dicking around with that bullshit.

And also is literally 10 minutes from your show pony
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,493 Founders Club

You have to be a special kind of stupid to be unable to land a deal with a company whose headquarters is IN YOUR CONFERENCE'S OWN FOOTPRINT.

DirecTV - El Segundo, CA.

Fuck. What a dumbass. Walk the fuck down the street and get a deal done for Christ sake, you dipshit motherfucker. You can't speak Chinese anyway so quit dicking around with that bullshit.

In the 80's during Lakers games they would pan out from the Forum to the sea giving the impression that Inglewood was some great beach town.
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789

It's amazing how bad some people can be at their jobs over an extended period of time without getting fired.

Is it just me or does this guy look like a tauntaun from the ice planet of Hoth?