Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Dig the Hillary circle jerk. It's a good look on you guys.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,078 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Dig the Hillary circle jerk. It's a good look on you guys.

#aclockworkshill right on tim
    Swaye said:

I wonder how the Clinton Foundation is doing today now that Hillary is a failure and Bill is a known sexual deviant?

The 80s called and wants their news back.
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I wonder how the Clinton Foundation is doing today now that Hillary is a failure and Bill is a known sexual deviant?

Come on now Hondo. I can admit Trump has had all kinds of side strange, and is basically a big fat orange pervert. I still voted for him. Bill's a total deviant. I actually respect that about him. I hope I am still pulling tail well into my 60's. My point was #MeToo coupled with Hill's fall off the map pretty well insures the CF is a turd sandwich now. That said, I haven't read anything on it, so maybe it is still doing great. Doubt it though.

Lol I know man....I was just reiterating that Clinton has been a known pervert since the 80s. And I respect Trump for banging Stormy and watching women in Russia pee in front of him.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,033 Founders Club
    I blame Reagan. If he'd done more to fight FBA in the 80's, Bubba would never have had to get involved.
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Come on now Hondo. I can admit Trump has had all kinds of side strange, and is basically a big fat orange pervert. I still voted for him. Bill's a total deviant. I actually respect that about him. I hope I am still pulling tail well into my 60's. My point was #MeToo coupled with Hill's fall off the map pretty well insures the CF is a turd sandwich now. That said, I haven't read anything on it, so maybe it is still doing great. Doubt it though.

Lol I know man....I was just reiterating that Clinton has been a known pervert since the 80s. And I respect Trump for banging Stormy and watching women in Russia pee in front of him.
    If I had Trump's money I would have dime Russian chicks piss all over me. Hell, that would be tame compared to what I'd have them doing.

#Redmanportapotty
    True dat. But we all know if any of us had Trump's money. We have to liquidate all the assets cause our hooker and blow problem. Except sledog, he'd build a huge ass bunker and hide in it.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,241 Standard Supporter
    I'm out wandering all the time. My house has damn near as much glass as walls so hardly a bunker. @Swaye if I had that I'd toss you a bar!

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

If exploiting a work-place power differential to get some head in the oval is deviant, then count me in!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

I'm out wandering all the time. My house has damn near as much glass as walls so hardly a bunker. @Swaye if I had that I'd toss you a bar!

I wonder what a Fort Knox style bar of gold is worth? I bet it would cover all the whiskey and blow I could ever do. Damn. Dare to dream.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,033 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Sledog said:

I wonder what a Fort Knox style bar of gold is worth? I bet it would cover all the whiskey and blow I could ever do. Damn. Dare to dream.
    $530,400 for standard 400 oz bar.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

$530,400 for standard 400 oz bar.
    Well, that'd cover at least a few years then. Score!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    Even if there is something there, nothing will happen. I know this to be true: The Clintons are untouchable, and not in the way of DJ's ethnic kink of choice.