Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I’ll say it again.

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited March 2018
    dnc said:

dnc said:

TTJ said:

After watching G-Prep beat my Eagles in the 4A title game. Devin Culp is a BUCK. Dude is a grown damn man.

Yup. I said it the day we signed him. Lambo would have him rushing passer on day 1, Kwiatkowski better work on Peterson. We haven't had an athlete on the edge like that since Andy Mason
    Damn, now I think it's a bad idea
    Yup, Lambone didnt assemble the best defense in husky history...oh thats right dnc, you were getting plastered with spitwads in 4th grade then
    Not as a head coach he didn't.

He was nails as a DC, but coudn't keep up with the changing times.

Edge rusher wasn't his greatest specialty though, nasty DT's were.

#IWasThere
    Yup, Chorak was horrible ...& 15 schollies meant nothing. Lambo was all about the nasty on edges. U r wetaded
    #Obviouslyouweren'tthere
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,493 Founders Club

dnc said:

TTJ said:

After watching G-Prep beat my Eagles in the 4A title game. Devin Culp is a BUCK. Dude is a grown damn man.

Yup. I said it the day we signed him. Lambo would have him rushing passer on day 1, Kwiatkowski better work on Peterson. We haven't had an athlete on the edge like that since Andy Mason
    Yup, Lambone didnt assemble the best defense in husky history...oh thats right dnc, you were getting plastered with spitwads in 4th grade then
    When Don James looked over in 1989 and said to his wife, By God I guess I am going to have to show that fuck up Lambo who to play where and to play the 46 with the talent we have.

Lambo just kept running it for years no matter how bad we got worked over because of it

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

dnc said:

TTJ said:

Not as a head coach he didn't.

He was nails as a DC, but coudn't keep up with the changing times.

Edge rusher wasn't his greatest specialty though, nasty DT's were.

#IWasThere
    Yup, Chorak was horrible ...& 15 schollies meant nothing. Lambo was all about the nasty on edges. U r wetaded
    #Obviouslyouweren'tthere
    Chorak was incredible...before he fell off. Kind of had the Azeem Victor career arc.

Having one great edge rusher (hell two, RIP @DonaldJones) doesn't mean it was his greatest strength.

15 schollies is incredibly overblown since scholarships were being reduced at the same time anyway.

You don't get to suck for six years because of two years of scholarship penalties.