Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sounds like Trump is competing with Hillary

2»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,033 Founders Club

If Trump had a real war time consigliere like @creepycoug he'd be through this mess already and on to MAGA.

Dude, he'd be like Churchill if he had me.
    How dare you, Sir, even speak his name in the same sentence as Churchill!! If it weren't for the 7-11 non-aggression pact you'd be in deep caca.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    edited March 2018

If Trump had a real war time consigliere like @creepycoug he'd be through this mess already and on to MAGA.

How dare you, Sir, even speak his name in the same sentence as Churchill!! If it weren't for the 7-11 non-aggression pact you'd be in deep caca.
    Sounds like someone has been hanging around Lord Halifax, who assured everyone that Hitler would be reasonable.

In life, you are either a Neville Chamberlain, or you are a Winston Churchill. What man are you, good sir?

Above all else, never be Lord Halifax. What a pussy.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,033 Founders Club

Sounds like someone has been hanging around Lord Halifax, who assured everyone that Hitler would be reasonable.

In life, you are either a Neville Chamberlain, or you are a Winston Churchill. What man are you, good sir?

In spite of being a pour, I like to drink scotch and smoke cigars, so there's your answer.

In spite of being a pour, I like to drink scotch and smoke cigars, so there's your answer.
    That, and all homo-erotic jokes aside, we know that rowboat, espeshully UW rowboat, ain't for pussies.

Although Churchill in a shell would have been rather difficult.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,241 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2018

Sledog said:

How many people from Hillary's camp got indicted?

Let someone run an unfettered investigation into Hillary going back as far as they want, you'd see prison time ion a week.

An investigation into every aspect of a persons life for as long as you've been alive could easily put most people in jail. Even a simple paperwork error on your taxes. No one has been indicted for anything current. If you have to look back 12 years it's noting but a witch hunt of immense proportions.
    I think that already happened.

You and your retarded friends keep moving the goal poasts. Trump investigations are concocted witch hunts, but Killary investigations that take literally years and more than a fair amount of tax payer $$ are "fettered" in some way. Jesus. Anyone who's played high ball politics as long as Hillary has dirty in their nails. Maybe Gowdy is just a moron. We know he was educated at a second rate law school, so there's that.

Whatever. You've got the house, you've got the senate and lord almighty do you have the administration, each all cocked up with Christian-conservative retards like your parents. Whatever happens now is all, 100%, yours, good, bad or otherwise.

No. Hillary investigation are specific. But it's hard to have an investigation when the suspect destoys the evidence requested in the subpoena. The state department not turning over evidence and the FBI doing the same doesn't help.

Smashing phones with hammers and erasing more than 35k emails isn't the same.

Trump handed over 1.4 million pages of requested documents.

No resemblance whatsoever counselor.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Let someone run an unfettered investigation into Hillary going back as far as they want, you'd see prison time ion a week.

An investigation into every aspect of a persons life for as long as you've been alive could easily put most people in jail. Even a simple paperwork error on your taxes. No one has been indicted for anything current. If you have to look back 12 years it's noting but a witch hunt of immense proportions.

You and your retarded friends keep moving the goal poasts. Trump investigations are concocted witch hunts, but Killary investigations that take literally years and more than a fair amount of tax payer $$ are "fettered" in some way. Jesus. Anyone who's played high ball politics as long as Hillary has dirty in their nails. Maybe Gowdy is just a moron. We know he was educated at a second rate law school, so there's that.

Whatever. You've got the house, you've got the senate and lord almighty do you have the administration, each all cocked up with Christian-conservative retards like your parents. Whatever happens now is all, 100%, yours, good, bad or otherwise.

No. Hillary investigation are specific. But it's hard to have an investigation when the suspect destoys the evidence requested in the subpoena. The state department not turning over evidence and the FBI doing the same doesn't help.

Sounds like it was very, very hard. I'm sorry I said anything.

So, Clinton was clever enough to permanently and irretrievably erase emails from computers and servers, on both ends, and had the state department and the FBI help her obstruct justice? Got it. What a smart broad; you'd think she'd have been able to rig the election to fall her way with all of that savy. I guess she has limitations.

But then, with all that, why'd the investigation take so long? Seems like a simple case of obstruction, or at the very least an indication that it was time to cut bait. All Gowdy had to do was check in with you and your tin-foil hat club.

One of the most basic strategies in pre-litigation discovery is burying the other guy in production of crap. I have no idea what he turned over; nor do you or anyone else here. I'm sure his tax returns weren't in the pile though.

Next.

edited March 2018

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

So, Clinton was clever enough to permanently and irretrievably erase emails from computers and servers, on both ends, and had the state department and the FBI help her obstruct justice? Got it. What a smart broad; you'd think she'd have been able to rig the election to fall her way with all of that savy. I guess she has limitations.

But then, with all that, why'd the investigation take so long? Seems like a simple case of obstruction, or at the very least an indication that it was time to cut bait. All Gowdy had to do was check in with you and your tin-foil hat club.

One of the most basic strategies in pre-litigation discovery is burying the other guy in production of crap. I have no idea what he turned over; nor do you or anyone else here. I'm sure his tax returns weren't in the pile though.

Next.

The FBI obstruct? Why yes!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/05/fbi-agent-peter-strzok-was-told-possible-breach-into-clintons-server-but-didnt-follow-up-sources-say.html

Please regale us with subpoenaed items Hillary handed over? Besides erased Bleach Bit scrubbed hard drives and smashed cell phones.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Next.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/05/fbi-agent-peter-strzok-was-told-possible-breach-into-clintons-server-but-didnt-follow-up-sources-say.html

Please regale us with subpoenaed items Hillary handed over? Besides erased Bleach Bit scrubbed hard drives and smashed cell phones.
    Wah Hillary wah wah Hillary.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Next.

Wah Hillary wah wah Hillary.
    intelligent response. I see you didn't have a reply concerning the conversation. But then you're you.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

The Mueller investigation is the criminal enterprise. HTH

A decorated war veteran and distinguished lawyer with an impeccable record and reputation is investigating a pathological liar, draft dodger, con man, and generally a piece of shit human. Guess who the Trumpanzees believe?
    The suspense is killing me! Tequila or Roady?