Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Disappointed the way this Nate Robinson thread has turned

Where is the glory for a UW booster who wanted to win so bad in football he offered a star basketball player 100k to get his ass back to Husky Stadium.

This so far nameless guy represents everything that is good with College Football.

Don't talk about, be about it.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Agree. If u dont cheat you go.0-12 unless you're CP. Pete breaks down all the rules...He doesnt cheat and he doesnt recruit my favorite athletes (Compton kids who've been frequent visitors to the emergency room with blood loss or the country jail). I dont believe in free emergency room visits for welfare fungus, but if they wear P&G, get the whole family, 8 kids and bun in the oven on up to Seattle:) baze, white familes are too on welfare, have 8 kids and yes, white kids can be good athlete's and go to jail. Thought id nip that in the bud before your metro cunt opined...peace out whitey style

Its why he's the undisputed best coach in the country

How many white families in Compton?

Axin' for a fren.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Agree. If u dont cheat you go.0-12 unless you're CP. Pete breaks down all the rules...He doesnt cheat and he doesnt recruit my favorite athletes (Compton kids who've been frequent visitors to the emergency room with blood loss or the country jail). I dont believe in free emergency room visits for welfare fungus, but if they wear P&G, get the whole family, 8 kids and bun in the oven on up to Seattle:) baze, white familes are too on welfare, have 8 kids and yes, white kids can be good athlete's and go to jail. Thought id nip that in the bud before your metro cunt opined...peace out whitey style

Axin' for a fren.
    TO/UIF
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What is "welfare fungus" ?

Is it like jock itch that spreads to your girlfriends and then makes the rounds in Compton?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam

Axin' for a fren.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Axin' for a fren.

RoadDawg was there!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    Founders Club
    Hugh McLhenny was from Compton