Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bush Hamdan will go down as the greatest coordinator UW has ever had

2»

Comments

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    I love the PPG stat. Yeah, that's fucking great.

What's our PPG against top 20 opponents?

We are basically Houston under Jack Pardee. We can whip the shit out of mediocre teams, but good teams just completely shut us down.

Cyler was terrible and Jake is terrible. But they both have the same brain lock from this FS overly complicated offense. There has been one QB in the history of this offense to run it right and that guy was around for four years so it seems more successful than it really is.

The offense is complete fucking garbage. We scored 7 points against ASU.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    OL play and edge pressure has plagued our team. The OL is getting fixed, but edge pressure needs to be fixed.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam

Is Chris Petersen still our coach?

If so, we will never have a 'good' OC. Smitty was awful, but it doesn't matter who is president of Somalia, Somalia is always going to suck because it's located in Somalia.

If you change that fact, Somalia will have a good shot at things.

Same with our offense. If Chris Petersen is anywhere near our offense it will always be overcomplicated bullshit.

Maybe one year we will get lucky in the 3 fucking games we need the offense to function and the stars will align, but I don't see it happening.

Our offense has been trash since Pete has been here and it will be trash as long as he's here unless he completely divests himself.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited February 2018
    TheHB said:

If so, we will never have a 'good' OC. Smitty was awful, but it doesn't matter who is president of Somalia, Somalia is always going to suck because it's located in Somalia.

Same with our offense. If Chris Petersen is anywhere near our offense it will always be overcomplicated bullshit.

Maybe one year we will get lucky in the 3 fucking games we need the offense to function and the stars will align, but I don't see it happening.

Our offense has been trash since Pete has been here and it will be trash as long as he's here unless he completely divests himself.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto?
    DDY posts usually fuck, his recent posts have been little too hysterical.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,892 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2018

Yet you and Coker call him an "Elite" coach all the time.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,443 Swaye's Wigwam
    AIRWOLF said:

Yet you and Coker call him an "Elite" coach all the time.
    Bi-Polar disorder and intellectual consistency don't really go together.
    Have wife. Can confirm.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

• longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam
    Needs more time in my opinion