Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Arming teachers? Works for them

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
and administrators and janitors and bus drivers.

How many? Maybe 100% of them are armed. Maybe not.

http://www.koaa.com/story/37573467/14-months-later-how-hanover-schools-say-armed-teachers-are-working-for-them

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,241 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:
    Samuel L. Jackson is your gunfight expert? Playing one on TV is a bit different.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    I am for arming but against teachers.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    doogie said:

http://www.koaa.com/story/37573467/14-months-later-how-hanover-schools-say-armed-teachers-are-working-for-them

Thought you just yesterday said nobody is calling for this.

Are you calling for this?

Buffer doesn't even know what he's calling for. He thinks there is this healthy sprinkling of teachers who also happened to be highly trained gunners among the teacher pop.

Just be a man for Christ's sake and take stance. It's so effeminate this waffling around you do.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I'm for local solutions designed and implemented locally.

I brought to your attention one example. Nothing more.
    doogie said:

I'm for local solutions designed and implemented locally.

I brought to your attention one example. Nothing more.

doogie said:

Buffer doesn't even know what he's calling for. He thinks there is this healthy sprinkling of teachers who also happened to be highly trained gunners among the teacher pop.

Just be a man for Christ's sake and take stance. It's so effeminate this waffling around you do.
    That's not a stance. Do something!
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    My kids are safe. I'm satisfied.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

doogie said:

Very cherry coming from a "lawyer".
    doogie said:

My kids are safe. I'm satisfied.

For now.
    topdawgnc said:

doogie said:

Very cherry coming from a "lawyer".
    That's pretend lawyer asshole. You should know. You're the one who spent a year of your life making that point.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Teachers, janitors and bus drivers need to leverage this for a significant pay raise. I mean your essentially giving them more work. Its what trump would do IMO.
    Gwad said:

Teachers, janitors and bus drivers need to leverage this for a significant pay raise. I mean your essentially giving them more work. Its what trump would do IMO.

What about hair dressers and barbers? Shit could go down there too. Public defenders (real ones) deal with criminal retribution all the time. Time to pack heat boys (and girls).

Tell ya what: if I were an abortion clinic worker, I'd be packing some iron to be ready for when Sled's conscience catches up to him.

Go ahead. Make my day. Or some shit.

What could go wrong?
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    I know a bit off topic but I just LOVE where this whole society thing is going. We literally had the richest people in the country rip off everyone and not get prosecuted. Teachers are the most underpaid people for what their task entails. And we are here blaming poor immigrants for taking too much of the pie and expecting teachers to kill violent kids. I mean this is some GRADE A shit.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:
    Samuel L. Jackson is your gunfight expert? Playing one on TV is a bit different.
    Yeah, but is he right? Or is he wrong?

I keep waiting for you to jump in on this sub-topic and do something.

I would think you'd agree with me on my position that you're asking for more trouble giving guns to a bunch of part-timers (at best), and that we're better off with trained professionals.

That's me giving some love and respeck to the gunners of the world ... like you.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

Gwad said:

What about hair dressers and barbers? Shit could go down there too. Public defenders (real ones) deal with criminal retribution all the time. Time to pack heat boys (and girls).

Tell ya what: if I were an abortion clinic worker, I'd be packing some iron to be ready for when Sled's conscience catches up to him.

What could go wrong?
    Pressing. Hair dresser, barbers, clinic workers are not subject to blanket prohibition of being armed on premises like schools. Public defenders are guarded much more closely on premises. Off the clock, they should be armed.

Gwad said:

What could go wrong?
    Pressing. Hair dresser, barbers, clinic workers are not subject to blanket prohibition of being armed on premises like schools. Public defenders are guarded much more closely on premises. Off the clock, they should be armed.
    Look. I just want to arm the world. Make sense?

If you're not with me, you're against me.

Pressing ... pffft!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,669 Standard Supporter

Gwad said:

What could go wrong?

Pressing ... pffft!
    You want me to press against you?!?

That's sorta weird but aight.

Gwad said:

What could go wrong?

Pressing ... pffft!
    You want me to press against you?!?

That's sorta weird but aight.
    Pressing.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    I dream of a world where the Navy has to have a bake sale to pay for a new ship ...

And schools have all the money they need to buy guns and weapons of war.