Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A message to you from the NRA

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    I like that they used a black guy, because everyone under age 40 immediately dismisses old white people. Old white people are adapting, but like McDonald's they've completely lost everyone under 40.

The "Fuck You, NRA" bill is coming. Every mass shooting moves it another 3 to 5 years closer. It's coming faster than legalizing marijuana.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Mosster47 said:

I like that they used a black guy, because everyone under age 40 immediately dismisses old white people. Old white people are adapting, but like McDonald's they've completely lost everyone under 40.

like Trump?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    doogie said:

Mosster47 said:

like Trump?
    The guy that just lost the popular vote but won because there are just enough Boomers left to matter? Yes. They are dropping like flies though. Thank You, processed sugar, white flour, beer, and pharmaceuticals.

More people live in metros that rural areas now. The window is closing.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

doogie said:

Mosster47 said:

like Trump?
    The guy that just lost the popular vote but won because there are just enough Boomers left to matter? Yes. They are dropping like flies though. Thank You, processed sugar, white flour, beer, and pharmaceuticals.

More people live in metros that rural areas now. The window is closing.
    It's almost like you think you know who votes for Trump.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited February 2018
    Mosster should stick to motivating 8year olds to reach the highest level of youth football in America.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,241 Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

The "Fuck You, NRA" bill is coming. Every mass shooting moves it another 3 to 5 years closer. It's coming faster than legalizing marijuana.

A bill won't do. It's a constitutional right. I say we take stupid peoples right to free speech. Then we won't have to listen to people we disagree with.

That'll happen right after they take the guns. Then those pesky religions and the press. Then they'll just take you to some nice gulag to do a little work until you die.

Been tried before and the greatest generation killed them and stopped it.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    NRA loves mass shootings too.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Mosster should stick to covering his Katz. It’s a trending topic I hear.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,241 Standard Supporter
    FBI fails, county sheriff fails, school resource officer fails, the school fails and somehow it's the NRA's fault. Makes sense if you're ass liberal.