Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fuck Everyone.

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
This abortion of a basketball game reminds me, remember the Stanford game this year? I do. Go back and watch it again, not sober. There are some movies/shows/whatever that are so fucking horrible you have to see them again to remind yourself that this shit exists. That god hates you, and Lucifer dances over your corpse. This was that game.

This fucking school and their 5 fans lost to fucking Wazzu.

Everyone knows we were 10 win cobra trash. The conference was even worse. All we had to do was beat some scholar athlete names Arcega-Whiteside and his fucking shit frosh quarterback. And some one-legged fuck who’s inferior to Gaskin.

I was at the Fiesta bowl. It was embarrassing. It was still nothing compared to this Stanford game. I backed out at the last second. Now I wished I’d gone.

Just to watch this snuff film of a fucking game in person. Fucking fix this shit Lake.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    BallzDeep said:

The ASU game was worse. Sun Devils were dancing over our corpse. That game was so fucked. Three missed field goals from close range and a holding call on Sosebee that wipes a TD off the board. That's 16 points right there. ASU only scored 13. Biggest shit show game of all time. I fucking hate Sosebee for that.

We gave up 30 points to Shaw with the conference on the line and slapped our fucking best player on offense in the face. I don’t care about ASU. It wouldn't have mattered.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Why the fuck are you watching basketball, the Olympics are on.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    BallzDeep said:

The ASU game was worse. Sun Devils were dancing over our corpse. That game was so fucked. Three missed field goals from close range and a holding call on Sosebee that wipes a TD off the board. That's 16 points right there. ASU only scored 13. Biggest shit show game of all time. I fucking hate Sosebee for that.

hey cunt

we kneeled the ball on the 5 yard line at the end of the game.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited February 2018

Caz doogs like to doog

BallzDeep said:

hey cunt

We?
    Baze, just shut the cunt. Guess i gotta just get used to your pathetic shtick...i give up. 1st time ive capitulated aqui!! Not worth the energy. Post 50k responseless posts and 2 more threads...i give up. Go unlaid your whole life i give up. You are a rare breed. A cross between grown man'child and special needs. I cant deal with this childish behavior anymore.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club

Why the fuck are you watching basketball, the Olympics cat videos are on YouTube.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

hey cunt

Hey cunt, even if ASU scores a TD at the end of the game and puts up 20 all UW simply had to do was take care of business on 3 chip shot kicks and one play on offense and they still win 23-20. ASU played hard and did well but they were still incredibly lucky to win the game. UW shits themselves in that stadium every time. But we got you at home this season so revenge will be ours in a big way.
    Doogs love hypothetical bullshit
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    haie said:

This abortion of a basketball game reminds me, remember the Stanford game this year? I do. Go back and watch it again, not sober. There are some movies/shows/whatever that are so fucking horrible you have to see them again to remind yourself that this shit exists. That god hates you, and Lucifer dances over your corpse. This was that game.

Everyone knows we were 10 win cobra trash. The conference was even worse. All we had to do was beat some scholar athlete names Arcega-Whiteside and his fucking shit frosh quarterback. And some one-legged fuck who’s inferior to Gaskin.

I was at the Fiesta bowl. It was embarrassing. It was still nothing compared to this Stanford game. I backed out at the last second. Now I wished I’d gone.

Just to watch this snuff film of a fucking game in person. Fucking fix this shit Lake.

I was sad I went until @Rapeculturedawg showed up
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    TommySQC said:

haie said:

I was sad I went until @Rapeculturedawg showed up
    Thoughts and prayers for your perforated colon

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

hey cunt

Hey cunt, even if ASU scores a TD at the end of the game and puts up 20 all UW simply had to do was take care of business on 3 chip shot kicks and one play on offense and they still win 23-20. ASU played hard and did well but they were still incredibly lucky to win the game. UW shits themselves in that stadium every time. But we got you at home this season so revenge will be ours in a big way.
    Doogs love hypothetical bullshit
    It's very important in the hypothetical for only one team to do anything different regardless of what is happening.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited February 2018

Why the fuck are you watching basketball, the Olympics cat videos are on YouTube.

Sad to see how low Stalin has fallen
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

and the Women’s skating slo-mo crotch shots in hi-def 4-D have been spectacular.