Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

And now a word from the President

2»

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

I'll stick with Obama on this one. He assured an anxious electorate that he and his ace administration had done all they needed to do to assure a clean election for Hillary to win

If you want to smear this great country and do the work of Russian trolls in attempting to delegitimize the results go right ahead comrades

I know our country is strong enough to withstand 13 trolls on facebook

No you don't. In fact, if I were a betting man, I'd bet deep down you have your doubts.

The US is fucked, w/ or w/o the Russians.
    Smearing trump Has nothing to do with “this great country” or Russians.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

I'll stick with Obama on this one. He assured an anxious electorate that he and his ace administration had done all they needed to do to assure a clean election for Hillary to win

If you want to smear this great country and do the work of Russian trolls in attempting to delegitimize the results go right ahead comrades

I know our country is strong enough to withstand 13 trolls on facebook

No you don't. In fact, if I were a betting man, I'd bet deep down you have your doubts.

The US is fucked, w/ or w/o the Russians.
    Dumb
    Mine
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter
    I've said before, but the wholesale hypocrisy, both sides, on elections security/chintegrity is pathetically hilarious. The entire narrative turned in on itself after election day.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

I've said before, but the wholesale hypocrisy, both sides, on elections security/chintegrity is pathetically hilarious. The entire narrative turned in on itself after election day.

Yeah, but what about Benghazi?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

@MikeDamone hates the ghetto boys.

Domoan hates you. hth
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

@MikeDamone hates the ghetto boys.

Domoan hates you. hth
    Yes. But don't take it out on the ghetto boys.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited February 2018
    In all the boring intell meetings I've sat through in my life they usually throw out some number like 70% of social media accounts are foreign.

Everyone not about to die of old age got all of their political information from social media before the last election.

What could Obama or anyone do? China hacked OPM and got everyone's that is actually important to this nation's info and the Russians hacked Equifax and got everyone with a job.

It's over as far as other countries influencing what we do through the internet. They won that battle for good 18 months ago.

Mueller and everything else related to this is worthless, like buying Made in America products.