Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UFO Incident over Oregon that sent F15s scrambling (this is fascinating)

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I'll wait until natural news weighs in.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited February 2018
    For proper context, make sure to first read our original post linked here detailing the event, how our report came to be in the first place, as well as the rare confirmations as to its authenticity from both the FAA and the USAF. Below is also a short explainer video that will give you a basic overview of the incident.

I figure they must be friendlies or we’d be fucked already. I also suspect this doesn’t get picked up by Deep State News(CNN, ABC, WAPO etc) for fear of Millions reacting in sheer panic, like Hondo, for instance.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter
    That was pretty chinteresting. Thanks Taft.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    It's interesting and almost inevitable that we would have aircraft capable of bending the laws of physics by now. I doubt that these craft are actually manned however as the Gforces would incapacitate and injure a human being. But all of those years and $$$ spent in A 51 have had to account for some things that blow our minds if seen live.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    The alert debts in Portland, Fresno, and Tucson scramble everyday so it doesn't matter what it going on.

Having said that there are lookout planes from either Russia or China taking pictures off of our coast constantly and we do the same to them. The Tucson 16's are out over LA almost daily confronting them.

When we were in Finland with the 15's the Finnish alerts were up running spotters out of their airspace from the minute everyone stepped out of the hanger.

Nothing to see here.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

The alert debts in Portland, Fresno, and Tucson scramble everyday so it doesn't matter what it going on.

Having said that there are lookout planes from either Russia or China taking pictures off of our coast constantly and we do the same to them. The Tucson 16's are out over LA almost daily confronting them.

When we were in Finland with the 15's the Finnish alerts were up running spotters out of their airspace from the minute everyone stepped out of the hanger.

Nothing to see here.

There never is in one of your posts
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    salemcoog said:

It's interesting and almost inevitable that we would have aircraft capable of bending the laws of physics by now. I doubt that these craft are actually manned however as the Gforces would incapacitate and injure a human being. But all of those years and $$$ spent in A 51 have had to account for some things that blow our minds if seen live.

Ya whatever helps you sleep at night.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,534 Founders Club

That was pretty chinteresting. Thanks Taft.