Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I am hearing

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
The fathers eyes opened wide and with disdain in his voice, he replied, "Oh geez that Hardcore Husky site... wow... I sure hope you ain't one of them guys!"

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,341 Swaye's Wigwam
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

The fathers eyes opened wide and with disdain in his voice, he replied, "Oh geez that Hardcore Husky site... wow... I sure hope you ain't one of them guys!"

it's a tad disappointing to hear those kinds of comments, to be honest.

I like to think we're simply the HBO of sites with real talk whereas Dawgman is the Komo4 (buttfucker) that promotes scripted reality.

Oh well.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,328 Swaye's Wigwam

So he has dabbled here. Bet he chinned the bounce threads.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Hardcore Husky is the only site that matters. In 2016 the Half Brains won and the Doogs lost. Case closed.

2016?

We (?) won before it started.

It's just the Half Brain way it took a chick with big tits to make it happen.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    topdawgnc said:

Hardcore Husky is the only site that matters. In 2016 the Half Brains won and the Doogs lost. Case closed.

2016?

It's just the Half Brain way it took a chick with big tits to make it happen.

Wood.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    Meek said:

I like to think we're simply the HBO of sites with real talk whereas Dawgman is the Komo4 (buttfucker) that promotes scripted reality.

Oh well.
    HBO? This crew? Try Cinemax.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club

Meek said:

Oh well.
    HBO? This crew? Try Brazzers Cinemax.
    Typical of Derek Johnson's crew?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    topdawgnc said:

2016?

It's just the Half Brain way it took a chick with big sloppy tits to make it happen.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

And to think there are a number of Doogs around this place still that lower standards
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Meek said:

Oh well.
    HBO? This crew? Try Cinemax.
    Cinemax sucks now