Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    They reported him to the authorities.

Oh.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter
    You know who else encouraged citizens to report the unit to “the authorities “
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    He didn't say they didn't.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I'm just shocked that his tweet is him replying to himself.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,075 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

I'm just shocked that his tweet is him replying to himself.

Fuck off.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,240 Standard Supporter
    He's right. We no longer have a robust mental health system. Look around the state you live in and you'll see all the large mental hospitals of the past have been closed down. We used to keep far more people in them but it's too expensive. Now they will throw meds down their throat and toss them back on the street in as little as a few hours after being committed.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

He's right. We no longer have a robust mental health system. Look around the state you live in and you'll see all the large mental hospitals of the past have been closed down. We used to keep far more people in them but it's too expensive. Now they will throw meds down their throat and toss them back on the street in as little as a few hours after being committed.

I'm sure you fought Reagan's cuts to mental health services back in the day, too.

You're the dipshit that pokes a hole in the boat and then complains about it taking on water.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

I'm sure you fought Reagan's cuts to mental health services back in the day, too.

You're the dipshit that pokes a hole in the boat and then complains about it taking on water.

11 minutes. Bored slipping
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Yawn. The courts set them free to a great extent. HTH
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Derp.

Fuck off.
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Derp.

Fuck off.
    Obviously you've never dealt with mentally ill people. But being in mom's basement doesn't generate a lot of contact with others.
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Derp.

Fuck off.

Obviously you've never dealt with mentally ill people.
    But being in mom's basement doesn't generate a lot of contact with others.
    I'm dealing with you right now.

I would have dragged your ass to the mental ward for a little 72 hour hold. But hell they'd just let you back out like all the rest.